Celebrities on Twitter

ANY SCREENIES GUYS????you can tell that Messi replied you if you want...
-Hey!GOD replied to me!!!
-Really??do you have ay screenies??
-nope mate,after that my pc lost every screenshot i've ever taken.
MOST OF YOU TELL BS

To be honest mate most of them would have exagerrated if they were BS'in like no one said anything about messi;s so why use that example ? all the tweets back have been believeable imo.

well there are about 30 guys saying that got replied by some famous people i dont wish to use my free time on searching these guys

well there are about 30 guys saying that got replied by some famous people i dont wish to use my free time on searching these guys

Get a grip, if you actually look at the peoples twitters that have been mentioned, they reply the vast majority of followers that tweet them...

To be honest mate most of them would have exagerrated if they were BS'in like no one said anything about messi;s so why use that example ? all the tweets back have been believeable imo.

that is true...especially this guy mentioning stockport i think.....sorry for exxagerating on my example but i hate that kind of guys...

But you use your free time to call people bullshiters ? I see makes sense...

Get a grip, if you actually look at the peoples twitters that have been mentioned, they reply the vast majority of followers that tweet them...

well there is no post that is NON-Believable 100% yet...we ll see.

Sigh. Calm down. It doesn't matter. People lie all the time. You just have to take it all with a pinch of salt.

Can't find that conference of Holloway on twitter could someone post it up if they find it or have it, It's annoying me now :(

Jason Manford a few times.

Def should have sent him a picture of my ****.

It doesn't seem to be able to find them now. One was "Fifa" when I asked if he was a PES or Fifa man. One was a link to a website when I asked how to get 8 out of 10 cats tickets and another when he had some food and it looked horrible, I told him so and he replied "mmm tasty matey"

I didn't care, he didn't care. No one should care.

Jason Manford a few times.

Def should have sent him a picture of my ****.

It doesn't seem to be able to find them now. One was "Fifa" when I asked if he was a PES or Fifa man. One was a link to a website when I asked how to get 8 out of 10 cats tickets and another when he had some food and it looked horrible, I told him so and he replied "mmm tasty matey"

I didn't care, he didn't care. No one should care.

wonder if you'll be called a Bullshiter now :p, Did he tell you how to get 8 out of 10 cats tickets mate ?

I just found another Ian Holloway on Twitter but he is probably a fake as well

Holloways the honest guy he wouldn't use twitter he will just tell everyone how it is live. The camera's are his twitter. The day you know Ollies twitter account is real is when he has hundreds of thousands of followers because thats what he will get if theres ever a confirmed real account ;)

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Cheers mate :D I can't believe I looked at that and never clicked it the only one I never clicked about adam XD

Have JUST this minute had a reply off Stuart Parnaby ^^)

Parnaby:
Torres to get off the mark tonight??
Me:
Hope so! We need Fulham to stay where they are don't we ;) Anyone in a Chelsea shirt scoring will do!
Parnaby:
fair shout that mate

:$ get me ay?!! XD

if you wanna check for validation :$ stuartparnaby

Im MSFage...

Just went on Twitter to find that my 26th follower was DAVID HASSELHOFF