Celtic (0) - (3) Braga - Preview.

DeanMcDonnell

Reaction score
As we all know Celtic are up against it tonight, Braga are a very well organised side who have real quality in defence. However at the weekend Celtic became the "comeback kings". Celtic found themselves on the back of a 2-0 defeat with 10 minutes left against Champions League semi-finalists Lyon. Celtic struck home two late goals with Gary Hooper netting his first goal on his debut and Georgios Samaras scored a 4 yard header to seal a dramatic 2-2 draw in the Emerites Cup, however young Celtic winger James Forrest stole the show with his late flowing moves. Celtic then on Sunday faced Arsenal and fell to a 3-2 defeat but at one point Celtic found themselves 3-0 down, the Hoops struck back through Daryl Murphy & Ki Sung Yong to reduced the score-line, Celtic's Samaras also missed a penalty earlier in the match. So tonight we could either see another dramatic night at Celtic park & hopefully see the fighting mentality that we seen at the weekend or, another poor nights show. Celtic have been doing there best to sell-out this match, making it FREE for all season ticket holders, i know i'll be there & hopefully some of you other loyal supporters will be too. Lets not hope just for Celtic's sake they win tonight, for the overall sake of Scottish football, also good luck Motherwell & Hibs tomorrow.

I think Celtic will win. However I don't think they'll be able to stop Braga scoring so they'd need 5 to progress. My guess is 3-1 to Celtic.

Maybe 2-1 for Celtic, Braga is very hard to beat, extremely organized team with very able players too, they've been recruiting the best players that flourish in the lower sides of the portuguese league, they made an impressive profit with sales, and they bought about 14 players on free transfers, I think they only actually had to make a bid with one player, impressive management.

4-1 Celtic (Braga go through) :) What channel is this on ? English ? , Portuguese ?

C'mon Celtic! You can do it
Is it on Tv, or will I have to pirate it?

It's not on the TV in the UK, as Celtic wanted to encourage a full house in an effort to inspire the players. It's on the iraqgoals schedule...

As for the game, Celtic to win narrowly, although Braga will probably get at least one on the break! 2-1.

2-0 Braga :D:D no champions League football for celtic makes me and every other rangers fan happy !

Aye, he does. Celtic having all the possesion and looked a bit dangerous at times, but too many long balls

Celtic will really need to pull out all the stops if they want to break down a strong,well-organised Braga,who already have a comfortable lead on aggregate.

Back