Celtic (0) - (3) Braga - Preview.

...and Celtic are out.

Not the best way to start the season,eh?

they dont relise there comentating on a game we can see its not radio we dont need everything described!!

Scottish commentators are well annoying, they tell us stuff we know -"Brown takes a touch, passes, Samaras takes a touch to many, loses it."
**** off!

Celtic's passing is atrocious. They need more friendlies.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

I'm assuming the commentators are Channel 67's own - so they're Celtic commentators.

Scottish commentators are well annoying, they tell us stuff we know -"Brown takes a touch, passes, Samaras takes a touch to many, loses it."
**** off!
not as annoying as english commentators i.e. and a header there by the defender and this must be like 1966 with headers like that

most commentators, english or scottish, tend to be rubbish and tell you the blindingly obvious. however this is about celtic - braga.

Braga are currently a superior team to Celtic.

They didn't finish 2nd in the Portuguese league for no reason. I think a lot of people underestimated them.

1-1! 4 more to go!

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Anyone want to take a bet on Sammy's first touch being reduced to less than 10 in FM11?

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

most commentators, english or scottish, tend to be rubbish and tell you the blindingly obvious. however this is about celtic - braga.

Swedish commentators are really good btw! They shut up most of the time!

Braga are currently a superior team to Celtic.

They didn't finish 2nd in the Portuguese league for no reason. I think a lot of people underestimated them.
unfashionable teams often get seen as bad team when its not the case. it takes a good side to unsettle portugals big 3

celtic are not doing scotland's co-efficient points any good...

What a ******* chance

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

2-1! Juarez! 3 goals to go!