Celtic (0) - (3) Braga - Preview.

We never strengthened out weakest position which is CBs so I cant say I'm surprised we conceded. Braga are a good team but no chapions leage for 2 seasons is ******* woeful. It took years of work to get a team straight to the group stages were going to loose it at this rate.

Tbf, last season you were unlucky to be drawn against Arsenal.. but i agree that Lennon has made some serious errors, in not buying a decent CB, in playing Samaras, and in his tactics this game. Both very difficult ties though:

Braga are currently a superior team to Celtic.

They didn't finish 2nd in the Portuguese league for no reason. I think a lot of people underestimated them.

This, as someone said, it really takes something special to upset Portugal's top 3. Here's the quote: [Madsheep]

... it takes a good side to unsettle portugals big 3...

Celtic will have to play at their very best if they want to come through this tie....They will have to attack while remaining responsible in defence and I will be following this game with much interest tonight

Celtic will have to play at their very best if they want to come through this tie....They will have to attack while remaining responsible in defence and I will be following this game with much interest tonight
It was yesterday wasnt it?:S

Idiot

Sure you will

Hope you didn't just put a bet on Celtic going through.