Celtic (0) - (3) Braga - Preview.

How we've not scored 2 on corners is beyond me. Hit the ball towards goal, for ****'s sake!

And its over, I knew it would be 2-1, Braga have a real solid defence, I think Celtic underestimated them, and it costed them, now good luck to the playoff.

Good, Celtic never really had a glimmer.

They can concentrate on Europa League.

The better team over both legs won, well done to braga, i for one defenatly underestimated them, lennon tactics were wrong from the start, we were never going to score 4 goals bombing the ball up to sameras, second half was an improvement but we where still not good enough to have went through. Cant really complain, We were beaten by the better team :S

on the bright side, it'll be easier to get tickets for the European games now! :)

We never strengthened out weakest position which is CBs so I cant say I'm surprised we conceded. Braga are a good team but no chapions leage for 2 seasons is ******* woeful. It took years of work to get a team straight to the group stages were going to loose it at this rate.

ill refrain from slagging off. better team went through. maybe you'll do as well as we did in 08

I'm going to say i'm pleased Celtic never made the group stages as we (Rangers) really need all the Scottish income from the champions league

I'm going to say i'm pleased Celtic never made the group stages as we (Rangers) really need all the Scottish income from the champions league

But it might mean from now on you won;t get straight into the group stages.

But it might mean from now on you won;t get straight into the group stages.

At this stage we need the money in the short run and you never no we might make the last 16 and Celtic might do well in the europa league

I did something i've never done before, i left a game before it finished at Celtic park, while i dearly love Neil Lennon why does he have Samaras in his team. Give me 20k a week & a place on the parkhead pitch, i'll cut my heart out and hand to Lennon, also WHY THE **** HASN'T HE BOUGHT A DEFENDER WHO CAN DEFEND? Anyways, theres always Europa to dissapoint me futher. The night isnt a total ***** though, i got decent exam results YAY!

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Oh, and a final factor i can see the Rangers fans point of view whom want there club to be the only Scot's in UCL from the money point of view, but for the future no. We're ****** as a footballing nation.

Oh, and a final factor i can see the Rangers fans point of view whom want there club to be the only Scot's in UCL from the money point of view, but for the future no. We're ****** as a footballing nation.

We've been ****** for a long time - to be honest, it was only a case of when we would lose the automatic qualification to the Champions League, and not if. Ah well, m'on the Motherwell tomorrow night!

I knew Braga would be stern opposition but still thought Celtic could manage it.

Braga could give Spurs a few problems if they happen to meet.

more money for rangers :D big EDU will do it for us or WELCOME :p

Braga could give Spurs a few problems if they happen to meet.

Indeed they could, though I'd be confident of our chances on recent form, having beaten Benfica; the same team that finished above them in the league and the ones who picked apart Aston Villa not long ago.