Cesc Fabregas in Barcelona Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it's just banter ffs (I'm an Arsenal fan). I have to say though, Cesc is getting so much pressure from his Spain team mates to go Barca, I actually sympathise with his position. I don't think Cesc will go Barca, I also think he realises it now, Wenger is actually not going to let him go and I doubt Barca will front the money that will make the board intervene.

There is limit to everything. Ronaldo saga was bad, but this has to be the worst i have ever seen. I'm not even surprised as i know how classless scum Barca are.

Using their players to unsettle player, turning sprinkler on when the opponents are celebrating. Cheating diving moaning scums.

Model club, my ****. Real Madrid is not the cancer of football. Perez showed more respect to clubs and handled transfers the way it has to be. But on the other hand Barca does this.

This, the other thing Barca have done, was through their new president Sandro Rossell who publicly stated, BEFORE the WC final, that he wanted to meet with Wenger after it, and Ivan Gazidis to discuss the transfer, but stated that he understood Arsenal's concerns and didn't want to unsettle the player, least of all before a WC final.

THEN WHY THE **** ARE YOU TELLING "MARCA" THIS????:S

Still Blatter and Platini kept their all shut. Expect Blatter to come out and say Fabregas is treated as Slave like he did for Ronaldo saga.

Chelsea got fined for Cole saga when it was no where near to this kind of tapping. Double standards.

I do agree, but in fairness, they did meet up with Cole completely behind Arsenal's back..

Still, this is disgraceful behaviour, they are also, imo, massively exaggerating what Cesc said in an interview before. When asked if he would go to Barcelona, IF he left Arsenal, he replied "yes, i would" but that isn't saying "i want out of Arsenal to join Barca now.." As an arsenal fan i'm pretty ****** off about this to be honest, as you can probably tell, this is going WAY too far, with Puyol and Piqué forever talking **** to spanish newspapers about how Cesc texted them telling them he wanted to join them. :'(

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KpjRiFmQM8

How about that for passion?

The I found that Fabregas clip hilarious XD I can't believe anybody took it seriously? He looked ******, but I just enjoyed the way Reina wouldn't let him go afterwords, what a hero. Why do football fans take everything seriously, they are allowed to have a bit of banter, they are only human!

banter or not - you have to feal for the guy. It would be like a old boss coming to your place of work telling you taht i want to give you a job and paying you more in front of your co workers and boss. what would you think?

To be fair, he did look quite good in that shirt ;)

it was only a bit of banter. Can see why some arsenal fans would be ****** though.

No guarentees he would get 1st team football at barca anyway.

This is no worse than what some English clubs have done in the past. At least this is out in the open. It is clever though, as the club itself can deny having any part in it (if it were a stunt orchestrated by them, which it probably wasn't). Cesc will be a Barca player again -- just a matter of when.

This is no worse than what some English clubs have done in the past. At least this is out in the open. It is clever though, as the club itself can deny having any part in it (if it were a stunt orchestrated by them, which it probably wasn't). Cesc will be a Barca player again -- just a matter of when.

Like?

Like your very own club basically kidnapping Berbatov live on Sky Sports for instance and not allowing Man City to talk to him despite a bid being accepted by Tottenham -- who at the time were the club who actually owned him. If that's not breaking the rules, what is? Why do you think Utd paid an extra 5 million? Prevention of a law suit perhaps?

I think a much bigger deal is being made out of this than there actually is... IMO, this was a spontaneos occurance, and people might say "But look, its two Barca players pulling the shirt over Fabregas' head, so Barca must have told them to do it..." but its hardly going to be Sergio Ramos and Iker Cassilas doing it, really.... If, for example, Steven Gerrard went to Madrid, and England won the WC, Carragher would do the same to him, but perhaps in a Liverpool shirt...

Like your very own club basically kidnapping Berbatov live on Sky Sports for instance and not allowing Man City to talk to him despite a bid being accepted by Tottenham -- who at the time were the club who actually owned him. If that's not breaking the rules, what is? Why do you think Utd paid an extra 5 million? Prevention of a law suit perhaps?

XD Talk about blowing out of proportion. We had our bid accepted and he wanted to join us. So we received him and made sure deal was made before the deadline was passed. Its not as if Spurs accepted only City's bid and not ours.

XD Talk about blowing out of proportion. We had our bid accepted and he wanted to join us. So we received him and made sure deal was made before the deadline was passed. Its not as if Spurs accepted only City's bid and not ours.

I think you'll find Utd's bid had not been accepted, but Utd still held talks and had Berbatov pass a medical and sign a contract in readiness. The point is -- Utd had no legal right to do this as they had not been given permission by Spurs (whereas City had). It is not a coincidence that Levy suddenly dropped his threat of court action when Utd upped their bid.

Reading these comments make me laugh , Fabregas is a human being not a slave , all the years he has stayed at arsenal while he collects no trophys at all he has the right to go and play where ever he wants .

Reading these comments make me laugh , Fabregas is a human being not a slave , all the years he has stayed at arsenal while he collects no trophys at all he has the right to go and play where ever he wants .

Makes me smille a slave he earnes £80,000 aweek and you call him a slave lol

Status
Not open for further replies.