Cesc Fabregas in Barcelona Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading these comments make me laugh , Fabregas is a human being not a slave , all the years he has stayed at arsenal while he collects no trophys at all he has the right to go and play where ever he wants .

Should have thought about that when confirming the duration of his contract.

If he's kept there when he clearly wants to leave , as he clearly said he wanted to join barca , then yes he is a slave

But i must admit its a bit fishy he signs a bran new contract last year or this year whatever for a 5 year contract , i think arsenal knew all along he was going to go , and we all kno the more years left on a players contract the more money you will have to pay , arsenal will receive about 35 - 40 million for the transfer i think that's going to replace the 80 ' 000 he earns a week
He's been at arsenal for years now its time for a change i wish him well when he goes

And arsenal fans should appreciate what hes done for your club , instead of giving him a roasting when he wants to follow his dream , how would you feel if someone came along and said you cant join Barcelona .

Last edited:
Reading these comments make me laugh , Fabregas is a human being not a slave , all the years he has stayed at arsenal while he collects no trophys at all he has the right to go and play where ever he wants .

Slaves are Humans.

Plz tell me you are Blatter who holds FM Base account.

If he's kept there when he clearly wants to leave , as he clearly said he wanted to join barca , then yes he is a slave

But i must admit its a bit fishy he signs a bran new contract last year or this year whatever for a 5 year contract , i think arsenal knew all along he was going to go , and we all kno the more years left on a players contract the more money you will have to pay , arsenal will receive about 35 - 40 million for the transfer i think that's going to replace the 80 ' 000 he earns a week
He's been at arsenal for years now its time for a change i wish him well when he goes

And arsenal fans should appreciate what hes done for your club , instead of giving him a roasting when he wants to follow his dream , how would you feel if someone came along and said you cant join Barcelona .

Fabregas said If he leaves Arsenal he will join Barca, not that he wants out of Arsenal. Puyol, Pique, Xavi being ****** spouts bull **** all the time.

Funny i remember ronaldo basically saying the same thing next year he was gone , Fabregas will leave no matter what you guys say , Barca are the best team in the world , arsenal are not . My last comment as there is to many people getting excited in the thread
So im out - Fabregas to Barca FTW

Yeah it was 'bad'

But he clearly wanted to get out of it quickly out of respect to the Gooners.

And lets not forget he was stolen from Barca by the child snatcher Wenger when he was but 15.

He is only tryna find his way home now he realises he was abused.

That was disrespectful. The team won the WC, but still the barça boys still have their thoughts directed to Barça only. If at least every player was as mature as, lets say, Iniesta... That was bad indeed, but from the vid, i think the guilty ones are Pique and Puyol, in fact Cesc looked embarassed.

they can not even afford players wages so how can they buy fabergas

Because like Manchester United they still make a massive profit. The banks work differently in Spain also as unlike over here they see Barcelona as a money making machine and are proud to be associated with them. Yes they took out a loan to pay the wages but they will still pursue any player that they want. They have just sold Yaya Toure and Chygrysnki and have given Guardiola 50 million on top of those sales for players.

The new Nostradamus, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Good riddance. :p

Getting a bit sick and tired of this site , people with nothing constructive to say yet make sly digs , dont know what your ******* problem with me is but maybe you should insult people to there face instead of behind a keyboard

I had my opinion m8 you clearly never had one just thought you would start making petty insults

any much more of this and i'm leaving this site as i see far to much of it now , people just being total **** heads for no apparent reason

Getting a bit sick and tired of this site , people with nothing constructive to say yet make sly digs , dont know what your ******* problem with me is but maybe you should insult people to there face instead of behind a keyboard

I had my opinion m8 you clearly never had one just thought you would start making petty insults

any much more of this and i'm leaving this site as i see far to much of it now , people just being total **** heads for no apparent reason
Hey hey, it's not an insult. Just poking fun at ya. Where's your sense of humor? Having the powers to see into the future will almost always get you that reaction. We common folk, are very sensitive to that subject. :p

Please don't leave.

Instead of making sly digs on a thread why dont u say it to someones face like a man
Okay, I might've touched a nerve there. And a rather big one too, from the looks of it. So, I'm gonna bail before I further attract the wrong kind of attention. Now you get to say "Good riddance". :p

"He who fights and runs away,
Lives to fight another day."
- Ancient Chinese proverb(or some such)

different class love it he looks good in a barca shirt do your carear a favour cesc you owe it to yourself.

Fabregas wants to be part of both but it's crazy that he thinks this is going to work. Arsene Wenger is one of the best managers in the world. Barcelona won't out negotiate the genius.

Also Wenge said that every player that left Arsenal of their own will regretted it, example is Theirry Henry. Worlds best or one of them at his time and where is he? A Backup of Backups.

Fabregas is a captain of Arsenal, their top earner and is on form. He plays perfectly with the set-up and it's based around him, what else could you want?

Fabregas is a captain of Arsenal, their top earner and is on form. He plays perfectly with the set-up and it's based around him, what else could you want?

To win trophies? Which, to be fair, he has a better chance of doing at Barcelona, his childhood club.

Status
Not open for further replies.