Cesc Fabregas in Barcelona Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me smille a slave he earnes £80,000 aweek and you call him a slave lol

I thought he earned £110,000 per week, either way lol i agree.

Fabregas said If he leaves Arsenal he will join Barca, not that he wants out of Arsenal. Puyol, Pique, Xavi being ****** spouts bull **** all the time.
This :wub: i did mention this, that they all talk to spanish papers about how they've received texts from him apparently desperate to leave Arsenal, he dedicated his winner to Arsenal, Wenger and the fans!

different class love it he looks good in a barca shirt do your carear a favour cesc you owe it to yourself.

Do his career a favour? You mean by sitting on the bench, not getting paid in a league not suited to anyone with a competitive mind, as there are only two teams who ever win it. Rather than being payed more than anyone at the club, being club CAPTAIN, playing brilliantly and playing almost every game, unless he's injured or it's the mickey mouse cup or FA cup or a game that doesn't matter when we play reserves.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Fabregas wants to be part of both but it's crazy that he thinks this is going to work. Arsene Wenger is one of the best managers in the world. Barcelona won't out negotiate the genius.

Also Wenge said that every player that left Arsenal of their own will regretted it, example is Theirry Henry. Worlds best or one of them at his time and where is he? A Backup of Backups.

Fabregas is a captain of Arsenal, their top earner and is on form. He plays perfectly with the set-up and it's based around him, what else could you want?

This, also Flamini isn't playing so well now he has left Arsenal

To win trophies? Which, to be fair, he has a better chance of doing at Barcelona, his childhood club.

Yes but he wants to win trophies, agreed.

And being on the bench for 9/10 of matches at Barcelona is really going to be worth moving clubs and wasting 3 or 4 years until Xavi or Iniesta retire.

It's annoying, it seems the only clubs that can tap up players are Real Madrid and Barcelona

This, also Flamini isn't playing so well now he has left Arsenal

I agree, but I think I should have been more specific. People that Arsene Wenger doesn't want are basically released and the people that Arsene Wenger believed could have played a big role are allowed to stay or wanted to stay but then I again it's football, clubs like Barcelona or Real Madrid are just going to buy all the players after Arsenal do the hard work of raising him to world class from being an unknown youth.

I agree, but I think I should have been more specific. People that Arsene Wenger doesn't want are basically released and the people that Arsene Wenger believed could have played a big role are allowed to stay or wanted to stay but then I again it's football, clubs like Barcelona or Real Madrid are just going to buy all the players after Arsenal do the hard work of raising him to world class from being an unknown youth.
barcelona did a lot of the work too, remeber the formative years between 5 -14 are just as inportant to your football career. and he wasnt an unknown youth, he was an incredibly talented and highly rated youth

Its just a joke why would any Arsenal fans get annoyed?

Its just a joke why would any Arsenal fans get annoyed?
because its a pisstake and part of a sustained bid by barca and its players to get fab to sign.

Im an Arsenal fan, but to be honest, its our league, all of our teams who play in the best competitive environment in the world, which will lose out if another player goes to Barcelona or Real. We need to blow the myth out of the water that La Liga is the best, when it is just a place for good, physically cowardly players go and have an easy life at Real or Barca. It has to stop. We have to stand up for our league as well as our teams. We lost Ronaldo, we lost Alonso; dont wanna lose Fabby.

i think they just put that top on him to please the fans, barca being a spanish club and spain having just won the world cup.

Im an Arsenal fan, but to be honest, its our league, all of our teams who play in the best competitive environment in the world, which will lose out if another player goes to Barcelona or Real. We need to blow the myth out of the water that La Liga is the best, when it is just a place for good, physically cowardly players go and have an easy life at Real or Barca. It has to stop. We have to stand up for our league as well as our teams. We lost Ronaldo, we lost Alonso; dont wanna lose Fabby.

Unfortunately all the while the banks in Spain subsidise Barca and Real that is something many English clubs are going to have to put up with if they have a world class player on their books.

Off topic did anyone see this the other day about the debts of the top clubs.

http://soccerlens.com/the-football-debt-league-top-10-most-indebted-clubs/50035/

ANOTHER TAPPING UP BY Baldy Idiot Iniesta

Andres Iniesta has reiterated his desire to be reunited with Cesc Fabregas at Barcelona next season after the two players combined to win the World Cup for Spain on Sunday.

With just four minutes of extra time remaining in the final against Holland, substitute Fabregas picked out Iniesta in the area and the Barca midfielder slotted home to give Spain their first ever World Cup triumph.

The Catalan giants are keen to sign the Arsenal captain and have already had one £29million bid turned down by the Gunners this summer.
But Iniesta, who spent several years with Fabregas in Barca's youth team, hopes to be able to link up with him at the Nou Camp sooner rather than later.

'Let's hope so. Everybody has come out and spoken of the desire we have for him to be with us next season. We would be delighted. Not just because he is a team-mate and a friend, but because it would be great for the club,' Iniesta said.

'His arrival would give us a huge jump up in quality and he would play his part to help us stay up there competing in the big competitions. We would love him to be here.'
Fabregas was pictured in a Barcelona shirt following a practical joke by several of his team-mates at Spain's celebrations in Madrid on Monday.

Barca defenders Carles Puyol and Gerard Pique were the instigators, forcing the shirt over their Spain team-mate's head with the collaboration of Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina.

article-1294384-0A6B9B56000005DC-68_468x286.jpg

Try this one for size: Fabregas with the Barca shirt during Spanish celebrations

The mild-mannered Iniesta, though, says he had nothing to do with the prank.

'It wasn't anything to do with me - it was the other two (Puyol and Pique) who carried out the joke,' he said.

'He is my team-mate and my friend and I wish him the best, and if he comes, we will all be delighted.'
Iniesta also relived the moment of the World Cup final when he received the ball from Fabregas to score the most important goal of his career to date.

'It is one of the most beautiful feelings that a person can experience,' he said. 'I was just waiting for the pass from Cesc, who was looking phenomenal.

'It came very quickly and I was so alone (in the area) that I thought I was offside.

****** **** bet Wenger takes it serious,

WENGER HE WAS FORCED INTO IT

I'm rapidly losing respect for Barcalona, I thought of them as the anti Real Madrid/Chelsea nonesense but they are just as bad, if not worse.

I really hope Fabreags doesn't leave but to all the people saying he won't fit into the team I think he could as Spain played with Alonso, Xavi, Busquets and Iniesta (I know Iniesta played wide) in midfield so simply swap Alonso with Fabregas and there is Barcalona's midfield.

I'm rapidly losing respect for Barcalona, I thought of them as the anti Real Madrid/Chelsea nonesense but they are just as bad, if not worse.

I really hope Fabreags doesn't leave but to all the people saying he won't fit into the team I think he could as Spain played with Alonso, Xavi, Busquets and Iniesta (I know Iniesta played wide) in midfield so simply swap Alonso with Fabregas and there is Barcalona's midfield.

Fabregas won't play that deep, neither will Xavi. Iniesta won't move out wide, because that means not playing one of Villa, Messi or Pedro, besides the whole point of Barca's front three is that all swap with each other and Iniesta wouldn't be anywhere near as effective up front, because it means he can't drop deep and play key passes as much.

This was just a prank by a couple of Spanish footballers, some of you are really blowing this all out of proportion. You dont know that it had anything to do with Barcelona as a club you are just panicking becuase your best player probably wants to leave after 5 years of no trophies at Arsenal to go back to the club that discovered him and he supported as a boy. All this was, was some happy footballers messing about whilst celebrating winning the World Cup. Stop crying about it.

This was just a prank by a couple of Spanish footballers, some of you are really blowing this all out of proportion. You dont know that it had anything to do with Barcelona as a club you are just panicking becuase your best player probably wants to leave after 5 years of no trophies at Arsenal to go back to the club that discovered him and he supported as a boy. All this was, was some happy footballers messing about whilst celebrating winning the World Cup. Stop crying about it.
have you been following any of the barcelona saga. if it was one off you could say that, but not after everything that has been said the barcelona, and their players, even at the world cup, its no suprise arsenal fans are reacting the way they are. iniesta are co are no fools they know exactly how its going to be taken, its not "just been blown out of proportion". no doubt fabregas will go back to barca one day in the near future, but the way barcalona are going about, even after rosell said they would no longer talk about in the press, is ridiculous

Last edited:
I'm not too bothered by this, it's just how the media interperates things. Seems funny how it's less widely reported that Cesc dedicated his part in the world cup win to Arsenal, it's manager and the fans and said of how he was very proud of how Arsenal now had a world cup winner in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.