Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

For me is the best to get only some "arab money cash injection" before every season. It would be around 20M for Championship and 30 or 40M for Premier League and thats all. All other ways to get more money are not realistic and that makes games more complicated.
I really don’t think that this is realistic or fair

I fully understand and second bcfc1 on most of those.

However, I have contrasting opinions on two cases.
1. I am still doubtful whether this reward system is fair, because the AI clubs won't get the same boost even if they have better seasons or players. We already get to prize their wonderkids away for peanuts.
2. Regarding releasing players for money,
(a) we can limit it to 1 per window
Or
(b) the 5 transfers per window limit can be extended to include both incoming and outgoing transfers. So then, the admin won't have too much extra work to do.

I like the idea of including possible sales in the 5 transfer per window! That way can get rid of players we don't want but saves work for bcfc1.

The selling players idea sounds fantastic in theory, but it completely destroys the realism aspect of a chairman game. We shouldnt be able to force sales as that is (for the most part) not how transfers happen

January 2022 Update

Transfers

attachment.php
attachment.php

Not many big deals in either league really. Man Utd brought in Nicolas Pepe and Arsenal brought in Diego Llorente while the biggest deal involving chairmen teams was the movement of Gerard Deulofeu from Watford back to Everton for £17 Million.

Premier League

attachment.php

Bournemouth sit a little behind the top 6 after a poor January. The gap between them and the 3 chairmen teams behind them is still a healthy 8 points though. Brighton are the only chairmen team under threat of relegation really but they do have a 6 point gap on the bottom 3 and a few more wins will probably be enough judging by how poor those bottom 3 have been.

Championship

attachment.php

Leicester still sit top of the table and it is looking as though they will be back in the Premier League next season. Our other chairman team in the Championship is Watford who are 3rd​ and only 2 points off of the automatic promotion places. TNSSO will be hoping his January signings can help the team push into that place and maybe even make a late run for the title itself.

We are doing really well especially considering I haven't made a signing since season 1. The manager's made some good deals.

End of 2021/22 Season Review

Firstly, I have simmed to June 1st​ this time to hopefully avoid what has happened in previous summers where managers have spent all of the clubs money before we even have a chance of looking for players. I haven’t looked at clubs balances yet but I am hoping this will help the situation.

Premier League

attachment.php

Heartbreak for Brighton who get relegated on the last day of the season. To be honest I looked at their form and they didn’t win any of their last 10 games so it was always going to be likely that they fell into the bottom 3. They are joined by non chairmen teams Blackburn and Middlesbrough.

Huddersfield finished as the best performing chairmen team as they snatched 7th​ place off of Bournemouth by just 1 point. Bournemouth seemed to have a poor second half of the season and fell from challenging to being in the top 6 to not qualifying for Europe at all.

Most of the other chairmen teams in the Prem did okay around mid table but Everton and Newcastle both struggled down in 15th​ and 16th​ place with them much closer to the relegation battle than fighting for top half or Europe.

Championship

attachment.php

Leicester make a flying return to the Premier League as they finish on 99 points for the season. A tight defence of conceding just 40 goals in 46 games is what helped them and they will hope to rely on that next season. Watford are very unfortunate to not join them in the prem. 4th​ place meant having to go through the playoffs and in the end they lost to Cardiff in the final in extra time. It means they will have to go for it again next season but they should do well with the squad they have, as long as they don’t lose a lot of players over the summer.

League Cup

attachment.php

Even though we had 3 out of 4 of the semi-finalists, it is the non chairmen team Man City that win the trophy this year. To be honest it wasn’t really that close as they beat Aston Villa 6-3 in the semi-final and then beat Newcastle 4-0 in the final. We seem to be doing a lot better in the cups though as we had 3 out of 4 semi-finalists for the first time in this game.

FA Cup

attachment.php

2 out of 4 semi-finalists in this cup but they both lost in their semi-finals. It is Man City again who ran away with the cup but it wasn’t enough for Pep Guardiola to keep his job as he got sacked not too long after. We are therefore still waiting for our first piece of silverware but I definitely feel as though we are getting closer to winning one of the domestic cups.

Main Competition Winners

Premier League – Liverpool
Community Shield – Man City
FA Cup – Man City
League Cup – Man City
Champions League – Liverpool
Europa League – Borussia Dortmund

Summer 2022 Transfer Window Open (Attempt 2)

I have simmed to July 1st​ this time and these are the budgets for each club.

Budgets

Aston Villa – theKaustuv - £5 Million Budget
Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 - £54 Million Budget
Brighton – Reifi - £57 Million Budget
Crystal Palace – WeArePalace - (-£12 Million) Budget
Everton – Pledgey - (-£4 Million) Budget
Fulham – KillerRoo - £2 Million Budget
Huddersfield – Telstar – (-£28 Million) Budget
Leicester – Mataa98 – £5Million Budget
Newcastle – LiamCFC88 - £6 Million Budget
Southampton – Benncfc24 - £58 Million Budget
Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne – £57 Million Budget
Wolves – dwellsync - £30 Million Budget

Teams Available

Cardiff
Reading
West Brom
West Ham

Manager Movements

Nuno Espirito Santo (Newcastle) – Sacked, Replaced with Julen Lopetegui
Luis Enrique (Watford) - New job, Replaced with Wesley Sneijder

For the clubs with sacked managers, let me know which of these 3 things you would like to do

1. [*=center]I can reinstate your previous manager for free
    [*=center]You can decide on your own new manager. (if they are at a club, you will need to pay their compensation)
    [*=center]You can keep the manager the in-game chairman decided on. (This is the default option if you do not give a response)

If your manager left for a new job then you can not bring him back. Your choices are to choose your own new manager or to keep the in-game chairman’s decision.

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. The window will be open until Saturday 8pm BST.

Game File

Last edited:
I dont have a problem that i cant buy players but i know why it is minus budget. Its not good to play start transfer window in June because all teams will get 60-70M in game for tv rights maybe more. And when we got this money we will have a lot of budget.
I have loaded last game file and saw that my in-game manager have about 43M for transfers,that confirms my theory about budgets that bcfc1 must wait for tv rights and other bonuses to be transfered to the club. If it's not gonna happen every chairman who wants to play actively and buy some players will face with minus budget in 1 or 2 seasons.

Last edited:
I'm sorry about this but everyone will need to ignore the post about their budgets from June 1st. It has been mentioned by a couple of people that this effects transfers as players are still out on loan from the previous season and players still have 1 month on their contracts when they could be FREE transfers for this summer.

Because of this I will be simming forward to July 1st and then reposting all budgets and information like that from that date.

Some people have already sent me transfer targets but I will be ignoring all of these as players values may change when we skip to July 1st. I have therefore deleted all of these messages and once I have uploaded the July 1st file you can send me your transfers again.

Summer 2022 Transfer Window Open (Attempt 2)

I have simmed to July 1st​ this time and these are the budgets for each club.

Budgets

Aston Villa – theKaustuv - £5 Million Budget
Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 - £54 Million Budget
Brighton – Reifi - £57 Million Budget
Crystal Palace – WeArePalace - (-£12 Million) Budget
Everton – Pledgey - (-£4 Million) Budget
Fulham – KillerRoo - £2 Million Budget
Huddersfield – Telstar – (-£28 Million) Budget
Leicester – Mataa98 – £5Million Budget
Newcastle – LiamCFC88 - £6 Million Budget
Southampton – Benncfc24 - £58 Million Budget
Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne –£57 Million Budget
Wolves – dwellsync - £30 Million Budget

Teams Available

Cardiff
Reading
West Brom
West Ham

Manager Movements

Nuno Espirito Santo (Newcastle) – Sacked, Replaced with Julen Lopetegui
Luis Enrique (Watford) - New job, Replaced with Wesley Sneijder

For the clubs with sacked managers, let me know which of these 3 things you would like to do

1. [*=center]I can reinstate your previous manager for free
    [*=center]You can decide on your own new manager. (if they are at a club, you will need to pay their compensation)
    [*=center]You can keep the manager the in-game chairman decided on. (This is the default option if you do not give a response)

If your manager left for a new job then you can not bring him back. Your choices are to choose your own new manager or to keep the in-game chairman’s decision.

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. The window will be open until Saturday 8pm BST.

Game File

This is the new budgets for the summer transfer window. I have changed it on the original post as well but I want to make sure everyone is away of this.

The link is for the new file as well.

attachment.php

Newcastle Chairman to resign

Following back to back seasons of regressive points tallies and the general negative atmosphere surrounding St. James Park, Stellios Hadj has decided to resign as chairman of Newcastle United. He is believed to be wanting a short term break before returning to football management. He has also wished his great thanks to league organiser BCFC and to fellow chairmen up and down the country for their welcoming and progressive nature.

Newcastle are now looking for a new chairman following this move and assuming the all clear is given by the league authorities, the move could happen this summer.

I look forward to a potential future return to this game at a later date or a future CM game. In the meantime, i will continue to follow the games and i truly wish you all the best of luck.

FULHAM TRANSFER LIST:

I Need money boys, so we have special prices just for you

Maximiliano Romero - $1.5M
Demarai Gray - $20M
Jean Michael Seri - $10M
Jayden Bogle - $5M

All other players are available for offer

My transfer list

Hello guys,before i write my end of season review,i will post my transfer list,and this list will be updated tonight.

1. Haris Seferovic,primary striker but can play also winger positions.Last season scored about 17 goals and few assist.Value 22M,asking price:18M

attachment.php

Newcastle Chairman to resign

Following back to back seasons of regressive points tallies and the general negative atmosphere surrounding St. James Park, Stellios Hadj has decided to resign as chairman of Newcastle United. He is believed to be wanting a short term break before returning to football management. He has also wished his great thanks to league organiser BCFC and to fellow chairmen up and down the country for their welcoming and progressive nature.

Newcastle are now looking for a new chairman following this move and assuming the all clear is given by the league authorities, the move could happen this summer.

I look forward to a potential future return to this game at a later date or a future CM game. In the meantime, i will continue to follow the games and i truly wish you all the best of luck.

Thank you for posting this and making it clear rather than just not posting anymore. You are more than welcome back when you have the time if we are still running this one or to any future one.

Can I take Cardiff? The club is my other local team and contests the Severnside derby with Bristol City + Rovers

Point Table

Top Chairmen Goalscorer: Lewandoski (Huddersfield) (5pts)
Top Chairmen Assists: Diego Lainez (Wolves) 5pts
Chairmen of the Year: Huddersfield (5 places better than prediction) 5pts
Top Finish: Huddersfield in 7th 5pts

Pts based off of finish:

7th Huddersfield- 13pts
8th Bournemouth- 12pts
9th Crystal Palace- 11pts
10th Wolves- 10 pts
etc....

Leaderboard:
1.) Hudderfield- 28pts
2.) Wolves- 15pts
3.) Bournemouth- 12pts
4.) Palace-11pts
5.) Southampton- 9pts
6.) Fulham- 8pts
7.) Aston Villa- 6pts
8.) Everton- 5pts

Thanks for doing the points table mate, liking my position of 4th there but Huddersfield are already a fair bit ahead.