Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

Point Table

Top Chairmen Goalscorer: Lewandoski (Huddersfield) (5pts)
Top Chairmen Assists: Diego Lainez (Wolves) 5pts
Chairmen of the Year: Huddersfield (5 places better than prediction) 5pts
Top Finish: Huddersfield in 7th 5pts

YO the leaderboard is great :) are we starting it from this season? or we adding the previous seasons happy with either tbh

Can I take Cardiff? The club is my other local team and contests the Severnside derby with Bristol City + Rovers

No Problem. I have added you to Cardiff. Make sure to send me your transfers before 8pm tonight

Can someone say to me why some of you calculate these points when there is nowhere that points system is accepted and if it is,surely that does not refer on last season. These point system if it is accepted will be active next season.

Can someone say to me why some of you calculate these points when there is nowhere that points system is accepted and if it is,surely that does not refer on last season. These point system if it is accepted will be active next season.

I just put it out as a sample of what it would have been last season. I threw it out as an optional fun thing to do. There is no money tied to it. Just simple fun

Just to clear up the points table and all of the ideas that we have had before about raising money in the game.

There doesn't seem to be any agreement on a method to use so at the moment I will just be carrying on the game with no changes involved.

I do still like the points table even if it isn't used to give teams money.

I like the way dwellsync has put his example up as well but I think it is fair if every chairmen starts at 0 for next season.

Also, there are less than 15 minutes left of the transfer window so make sure to send me your transfers if you haven't already.

Summer 2022 Transfers

Aston Villa – theKaustuv - £5 Million Budget

Transfer – Harvey Wood – West Ham - £2.6mil - £330
Transfer – Matis Levallois – Gent - £1.1mil - £1.275k
Transfer – Esteban Chiatti – Belgrano - £250k - £4.8k
Transfer – Ibrahima Diop – Lyon - £1.6mil - £11.7k
Transfer – Tim Van Der Sar – PSV - £1mil - £2.875k
Transfer – Ronald Menzel – Werder Bremen - £1mil - £24.75k – Already made 5 transfers
Transfer – Bruno Henrique – Sao Paulo - £500k - £4.8k – Already made 5 transfers

FREE – Hamza Chaudhury - £15k

LOAN – Maxcence Caqueret – Lyon
LOAN – Ivo Quaranta - Palermo

Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 - £54 Million Budget

No transfers made

Brighton – Reifi - £57 Million Budget

No transfers made

Crystal Palace – WeArePalace – (-£12 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Everton – Pledgey – (-£4 Million) Budget

EXP – Guillermo Amaya – Junior - £2k

LOAN – Rodrygo – Real Madrid
LOAN – Arjianet Muric – Man City

Fulham – KillerRoo - £2 Million Budget

LOAN – Juan Carlos Gutierrez – Real Madrid – Outbid by another chairman

Huddersfield – Telstar – (-£28 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Leicester – Mataa98 - £5 Million Budget

No transfers made

Newcastle – LiamCFC88 - £6 Million Budget

No transfers made

Southampton – Benncfc24 - £58 Million Budget

Transfer – Davide Bettella – Atalanta - £20.5mil - £23.5k
Transfer – Juan Carlos Gutierrez – Real Madrid - £6mil - £24.75k
Transfer – Mario Mendes – National De Medeira - £4.8mil - £4.5k
Transfer – Kevin Ahissan – Toulouse - £3.6mil - £21.5k

LOAN – Divock Origi – Roma

Transfer budget set to £10 Million for manager
Youth facilities improved for £2.5mil

Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £57 Million Budget

No transfers made

Wolves – dwellsync - £30 Million Budget

Transfer – Claudio Gomes – Man City - £10mil - £40k
Transfer – Gem Prout – Tottenham - £8.75mil - £12k
Transfer – Mark Grayson – Man Utd - £7mil - £13.5k
Transfer – Harvey Wood – West Ham - £2.5mil - £330 – Outbid by another chairman
Transfer – Matis Levallois – Gent - £1mil - £1.4k – Outbid by another chairman

FREE – Luis Suarez - £75k

EXP – Andre Silva – SAN - £35k

**** it! I've been so busy recently couldn't find time to make transfers just the one summer where I've had money recently lol... hopefully that money's still there in January.. sorry for the inactivity btw, been a bit hectic at work in the last week or so :(

Let's hope that Suarez can take a bite out of the premier league for Wolves.....

Summer 2022 Update

Transfers

attachment.php

There have been some very big deals this summer. Dembele’s move to PSG is the clear big deal but there are plenty of other moves as well. The biggest deal involving a chairmen team is Fulham selling Sergio Gomez to Chelsea for £81 Million. Fulham also sold Luca Pellegrini for up to £47.5 Million so KillerRoo will be hoping for some money to spend in January.

attachment.php

In the Championship, Brighton and Watford both lost a lot of players this window. These deals will have brought in a fair amount of money but it will be interesting to see if the money is there come January as the Championship doesn’t have sponsorship/TV money like the Prem does.

Premier League

attachment.php

It is still very early days in the league so you don’t want to read too much into it but the most interesting thing to see is how low down Chelsea are. All the way down in 13th​ means they are playing catch up on a lot of chairmen teams to get back into the top 6. It is Bournemouth who take their place in the top 6 for now but anything can change as it is still so early in the season.

Championship

attachment.php

We have 2 teams in the Championship at the moment and after 10 games they sit in 2nd​ and 4th​ place. Everything is still very close at the top here though so it is all to play for.

Decent start, and okay if I don't have money in January after selling 2 players for over £100 million total I quit!

2022/23 Mid-Season Update

Premier League

attachment.php

We have a strong chance of at least one chairmen team breaking into the top 6 and surprisingly it isn’t Bournemouth. Wolves currently sit in 5th​ and Everton in 6th​ on 30 and 29 points. Chelsea’s poor season continues and they are 10th​ on 21 points. Bournemouth are not far from the top 6 though as they are in 8th​ place and Leicester are the other chairmen team to be in the top half of the table in 9th​ place.

At the bottom of the table, Fulham are in a bit of trouble as they sit in 19th​ place on just 11 points. Plenty of other teams are down there though so Fulham are definitely not out of it. Due to the World Cup taking place in December, there were no league games in that month so there are plenty of games left for things to change though.

Championship

attachment.php

Watford are the stronger chairmen team in the Championship as they sit in 4th​ place. Brighton are struggling a little more and are down in 8th​ place. They should both have hopes of getting promotion this season though if they can put together good runs in the second half of the season.

League Cup

attachment.php

We are only into the quarter-finals of the League Cup due to the World cup so there are a few more chairmen teams left. We have 3 in the quarters and have hopes of one of them finally breaking out competition duck and bringing home some silverware.

January 2023 Budgets

Budgets

Aston Villa – theKaustuv - £3 Million Budget
Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 - £50 Million Budget
Crystal Palace – WeArePalace – (-£11 Million) Budget
Everton – Pledgey – (-£21 Million) Budget
Fulham – KillerRoo - £60 Million Budget
Huddersfield – Telstar – (-£38 Million) Budget
Leicester – Mataa98 – (-£29 Million) Budget
Southampton – Benncfc24 - £42 Million Budget
Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £66 Million Budget
Wolves – dwellsync - £600k Budget

Teams Available

Cardiff - £52 Million
Newcastle – (-£28 Million)
Reading - £33 Million
West Brom - £20 Million
West Ham – (-£52 Million)

Manager Movements

Abel Ferreira (Fulham) – Sacked, No replacement appointed

For the clubs with sacked managers, let me know which of these 3 things you would like to do

1. [*=center]I can reinstate your previous manager for free
    [*=center]You can decide on your own new manager. (if they are at a club, you will need to pay their compensation)
    [*=center]You can keep the manager the in-game chairman decided on. (This is the default option if you do not give a response)

If your manager left for a new job then you can not bring him back. Your choices are to choose your own new manager or to keep the in-game chairman’s decision.
Transfer Window

The transfer window will be open until Wednesday 8pm BST.

Game File

Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

struggling once again! was feeling positive after last season and some money to spend! false hope obviously.

January 2023 Transfers

Aston Villa – theKaustuv - £3 Million Budget

No transfers made

Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 - £50 Million Budget

Transfer – Andriy Lunin – Shakhtar - £20mil - £85k
Transfer – Massimiliano Martini – Cagliari - £10mil - £31.5k
Transfer – Josha Vagnoman – Hamburg - £20mil - £95k

Crystal Palace – WeArePalace – (-£11 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Everton – Pledgey – (-£21 Million) Budget

Loan – Tahith Chong – Man Utd

Fulham – KillerRoo - £60 Million Budget