Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

Summer 2025 Transfers

Aston Villa – theKaustuv - £72 Million Budget

No longer involved in the game

Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 - £8 Million Budget

No heard from at all. Will be removed from the game if not heard from in the next 24 hours

Cardiff – NathWalker – (-£39 Million) Budget

No heard from at all. Will be removed from the game if not heard from in the next 24 hours

Crystal Palace – WeArePalace - £14 Million Budget

Everton – Pledgey - £64 Million Budget

Transfer – Giovanni Teresi – Torino - £20mil - £95k
Transfer – Morten Ingeborgvik – Rosenborg - £5mil - £6k
Transfer – Bixente Van Inzerillen – Roa - £9mil - £25k
Transfer – Stephen Basit – PSV - £1mil - £1k
Transfer – Boris Mbamba – Lyon - £500k - £4k
Transfer – Jean Paul Martell – Standard - £100k - £1k – Not signed due to getting first 5 targets
Transfer – Bernard Issa – Schalke - £400k - £1k – Not signed due to getting first 5 targets

FREE – Giorgos Pelagias – £1k – Outbid by another chairman
LOAN – Victor Hugo Pena – PSG

Fulham – davisdj - £6 Million Budget

LOAN – Sebastian Biela – Man Utd
LOAN - Paulo Bernardo – SLB
LOAN – Michael Stejskal – PSG
Training facilities improved for £3mil
£3mil to be given to manager

Huddersfield – Telstar - £24 Million Budget

No transfers made
Leicester – Mataa98 - £54 Million Budget

No transfers made

Newcastle – MrWisdoman –
(-£21 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Norwich – CherriesOnTop – (-£16 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Southampton – Benncfc24 - £31 Million Budget

Set manager budget to £10mil

Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne – (-£21 Million) Budget

No transfers made

West Ham – Elfsborg12345 - £33 Million Budget

Transfer – Ross Barkley – Sevilla - £12mil - £28.5k
Transfer – Morten Ingeborgvik – Rosenborg - £2.2mil - £5.1k – Outbid by another chairmen
FREE – Olexandr Zinchenko - £13k
Manager Out – James Collins - £2.5mil
Manager In – Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - FREE

Wolves – dwellsync - £57 Million Budget

Transfer – Greg Smith – Man Utd - £18mil - £75k
Transfer - Jesus Angel Gil – Arsenal - £4.75mil - £30k
Transfer – Matthew Irving – Arsenal - £3mil - £330
Transfer – Frank Hoggins – Celtic - £1mil - £6.9k
Transfer – Zoran Partizan - £2mil - £105
FREE – Giorgos Pelagias - £12k
Training and Youth facilities maxed for £11mil

Last edited:
I am still participating, been working non-stop for the past week

FULHAM SUMMER 2025

attachment.php

COTTAGE TALK

large_Cottagers_Confidential_Full.9723.png

Justin sat down for an exclusive w/ Cottagers Confidential for an exclusive "Cottage Talk." Here are some key highlights from the interview.

INVESTMENT IN THE CLUB

Not that many funds are available because of the high wages currently associated with the squad. One of the key priorities moving forward will be to secure the club's finances. As has been said previously, a top-down review of the club's structure, finances, and the squad will be done.

The investment of $3M into the club's training facilities is an indicator of the new owner's commitment to the club and building a robust foundation. "Right now the club has great training facilities, but I am committed to making sure that the club has superb training facilities. We're going to make continued investments at all levels of the club, and this is just the first step."

TRANSFERS & SQUAD

It was a relatively quiet Summer 2025 transfer window for the club. With the owner saying it was a deliberate decision because he felt the squad was built to compete next year in the Premier League and he would like to evaluate the team w/ the manager before making any great deals. Furthermore, he was frank in saying that they did not have an overabundance of resources to invest in the squad at the moment.

"I have faith in Thierry's ability to build and manage this squad. I expect that we will have quite a bit of flexibility in the forthcoming months as Lionel & Edinson retire and we restructure our wage bill. After speaking with Thierry, we felt confident that we could compete this year and I have decided to give him an additional $3M to spend as he deems fit."

LOAN – Sebastian Biela – Man Utd
Sebastian is someone that we believe can come in and compete right away to enter the squad. He has all the tools, and now he has to take it on himself to get to the next level. He's had an impressive form for Hoffenheim, and we hope that he will bring that to London.
LOAN - Paulo Bernardo – SLB
We felt like we needed more depth in the midfield. Paulo is a very technical midfielder. He reminds me a bit of Santi Cazorla. We felt like his skills could be of use to the squad, and we are interested to see how his game fits with the Premier League.
Michael is only 18, but he already has been capped for the Czech Republic 3 times. We believe he can provide some competition at the RB position and bring some much-needed pace to the squad. He has the attributes to become a world-class right back, and we're pleased he will be a part of our team this year.

TRANSFERS

Next transfer window my entire squad is available for reasonable deals. No one is off-limits.

Summer 2025 Review

Transfers

attachment.php

There are some big transfers coming into the league this year as the top 3 transfers are all players coming into the league. The next two transfers both involve chairmen teams losing some of their best players as Yilmaz and Joveljic leave Bournemouth and Wolves respectively for a combined total of £139 million.

Premier League

attachment.php

It’s still very early days in the league so there isn’t too much to read into yet but Everton will be pleased with their start as they sit in 4th​ place. The bottom 5 teams are all joint on 3 points but if I was Newcastle I would be slightly more worried due to the fact that their goal difference is already on -9 after conceding 12 goals in 5 games.

Europe

attachment.php

After winning the Europa League again, Wolves are once more into the Champions League group stages and their group will be another tough one. Bayern Munich, Ajax and Villarreal will provide tough competition but lets hope we can see Wolves be the first chairmen team to get into the Champions League Knockout Stages.

2025/2026 Mid-Season Review

Premier League

attachment.php

Half way into the season and we have one team breaking into the top 6. Everton are in 6th​ place but Man City behind them have plenty of games in hand and you would expect them to jump back up once they have played these games. Watford, Southampton and non-chairman team Aston Villa complete the top 10 of the table.

The bottom three are all chairmen teams as West Ham, Huddersfield and Bournemouth all sit in the relegation places. The points gap isn’t too big but all three will need to have a big January to fight for safety this season.

League Cup

attachment.php

This has got to be our biggest chance to have a team win the League Cup so far. 3 out of 4 of the semi-finalists are chairmen teams as Norwich, Huddersfield and Leicester all still have a chance of winning the cup. The other team left is Man Utd so there is still a very big team left but we will be hoping that at the end of the season there is a chairmen team winning a domestic cup.

Europe

attachment.php

Great performances from Wolves mean that they comfortably qualify for the knockout stages of the Champions League. 15 points in the Champions League is very impressive and with those teams as well it is even more so. Their only loss coming away to Bayern Munich. Their reward for qualifying is a first knockout tie against Napoli.

January 2026 Transfer Window

Budgets

Everton – Pledgey - £15 Million Budget
Fulham – davisdj - £500k Budget
Huddersfield – Telstar – (-£7 Million) Budget
Leicester – Mataa98 - £27 Million Budget
Newcastle – MrWisdoman –
(-£19 Million) Budget
Norwich – CherriesOnTop - £2 Million Budget
Southampton – Benncfc24 – (-£1 Million) Budget
Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne – (-£20k) Budget
West Ham – Elfsborg12345 - £12 Million Budget
Wolves – dwellsync - £65 Million Budget

Teams Available

Aston Villa - £36 Million Budget
Bournemouth(-£7 Million) Budget
Cardiff – (-£20 Million) Budget
Crystal Palace(-£7 Million) Budget

Manager Movements

Xabi Alonso (Bournemouth) – Sacked, Replaced by Vladimir Stojkovic
Vladimir Stojkovic (Cardiff) – Left for new job, Replaced by Javier Aguirre

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. It will be open until Friday 8pm BST.

Game File

FULHAM MID-SEASON REVIEW

attachment.php

TEAM'S STANDING

There is a feeling of cautious optimism within the club. The club truly is right near the mid-table and playing like it with a league leading 11 draws. They are 10 points below 6th position Everton while 8 points safe from relegation. The fact that the squad has played well against some of the bigger clubs w/ draws against (Man Utd, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea & Liverpool) so far has buoyed belief in the squad if they can get things to click. The main goal is to finish mid-table and hopefully have the resources to invest in the squad the following transfer window.

"We're leading the league in draws. If we had been able to get 3 points in half of those games, we would be near the top of the table. I am not going to say that our results are something to be proud of, but I will say that we have a platform to build off of. We know where our weaknesses are and where we need to continue to improve and that's what I want to see the second part of the season. I'm extremely proud of the character of this squad and I'm hopeful that we're going to start to put things together and see progress.

TRANSFER WINDOW

Rumblings within the organization have indicated that although the owner did have faith in Thierry Henry as the club's manager. That he was not all that pleased with some of his signings, as they have largely not done much for the squad this season, so far. While the loan signings that he proactively encouraged to bring into the squad have been some of the better performers. Thus, no financial resources would be given to the manager in this window. It is thought that the owner will now be more directly involved in transfers moving forward.

"We have no expectation that we will be all that active in the January window. We're moving forward with our squad as is. I have full faith in our squad and manager to finish this season off well. We're progressing and we can better evaluate where our squad is at the end of the season. Financially the club has a positive cash flow, but truthfully we don't have the resources to spend heavily in this window."

MARQUEE LISTING AVAILABLE

VINICIUS JUNIOR - VALUED AT $58M - 7.05 SEASON RATING*

*I encourage and will entertain offers for anyone!*

Does anyone have a Striker or CB that they are willing to negotiate on? Please inbox me, I am only working w/ $500K at the moment as well.

Last edited:
January 2026 Transfers

Everton – Pledgey - £15 Million Budget

Transfer – Marc Jamie – Barcelona - £11mil - £45k
Transfer – Vitor Hugo – Santos - £200k - £1k
Transfer – Kirill Volkov – Shakhtar - £2mil - £5k
Transfer – Ailton Gomes – Estoril - £1.8mil - £3k
EXP – Mohamed Salah – Liverpool - £300k
LOAN - Raheem Sterling – Man City

Transfer – Marcelo Villa – San Lorenzo - £500k – £12.3k
EXP – Richarlison – PSG - £156k

Huddersfield – Telstar – (-£7 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Leicester – Mataa98 - £27 Million Budget

Transfer – Nicolas Brossard – Monaco - £7.7mil – £24.75k
Transfer – Philippe Davies – Brugge - £15.1mil - £39.75k
Transfer – Emilio Sanz – Atletico - £3.1mil - £15.75k
Transfer – Andreas Esser – Dortmund - £300k - £165
LOAN - Chris Still - Arsenal
LOAN - Ederson - Benfica

Newcastle – MrWisdoman – (
-£19 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Norwich – CherriesOnTop - £2 Million Budget

No transfers made

Southampton – Benncfc24 – (-£1 Million) Budget

EXP – Virgil Van Dijk – Liverpool - £5k

Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne – (-£20k) Budget

No transfers made

West Ham – Elfsborg12345 - £12 Million Budget

Transfer – Batuhan Keskin – Kobenhavn - £2.8mil - £18k
Transfer – Armand Bakayoko – Vit Guimeares - £4.9mil - £11k – Outbid by another chairmen
EXP – Neymar – PSG - £121k
LOAN - Alex Mariani – Liverpool
LOAN – Manuel Romay – Wolves

Transfer – Harvey Wood – Aston Villa - £24mil - £76.5k
Transfer – Viktor Henke – Hertha - £750k - £165
Transfer – Nicolas Carillo – Rosario Central - £300k - £3k
Transfer – Armand Bakayoko – Vit Guimaeres - £6mil - £10.8k
Transfer – Martin Chiatti – Banfield - £1.8mil - £1.8k
EXP – Richarlison – PSG - £75k

Last edited:
Just in case you didn't see it.

EXP – Richarlison – PSG - £156k

EXP – Richarlison – PSG - £75k

Thanks for noticing this. Obviously this means that it will Fulham that Richarlison moves to in the summer.

January 2026 Review

Transfers

attachment.php

Not many big deals in January with the only thing of note being Man City selling Leroy Sane in a deal worth up to £88 million.

Premier League

attachment.php

The top 6 is still the same as always I’m afraid with the best placed chairmen team being Wolves in 7th​. Watford, Southampton and Everton are also in the top half of the table and will be hoping to possibly break into the 6 if they have a good second half of the season.

At the bottom, things are looking bleak for Huddersfield as they sit at the bottom of the table and 5 points from safety. Worries for Newcastle and Bournemouth as well who are in the bottom three but there are still a bunch of teams involved in the battle for safety.

2025/26 Season Review

Premier League

attachment.php

Well the only place to start is by saying well done to Wolves who had an incredible second half of the season to not only break into the top 6 but break into the top 4 as well. Wolves definitely seem like the most successful chairmen team so far and it is the job of everyone else to catch up with them.

No to the sad side of the league as we say goodbye to two chairmen teams from the Premier League. Both Huddersfield and Norwich have been relegated in 20th​ and 19th​ position while Cardiff also join them. Huddersfield really disappointed with only 4 wins over the whole season and Norwich had the leakiest defence in the league as they conceded 76 goals which is an average of conceding 2 goals every game.

League Cup

attachment.php

I remember saying that this was possibly our best chance of winning a domestic trophy. Well all 3 remaining chairmen teams let us down as the one other team won the competition in the end. Norwich gave them a great battle in the final as they took them all the way to penalties but it wasn’t to be and it is yet another season of no one winning the League Cup.

FA Cup

attachment.php

We can’t say the same here though as we finally have a chairmen team winning a domestic competition. Congratulations to Wolves who add another competition to their trophy cabinet here. To beat Man Utd and Liverpool in the semi’s and final is no mean feat so they should be happy to win this competition.

Europe

attachment.php

Wolves were also our only representatives in Europe as well. The first knockout round against Napoli went well as they went through with a 4-3 aggregate win. The quarter-finals were as far as they were to get though as Man City won 2-1 after winning the second leg 2-0.

Main Competition Winners

Premier League – Liverpool
League Cup – Man Utd
FA Cup –
WOLVES
Champions League – PSG
Europa League – Hertha Berlin

Summer 2026 Transfer Window

Budgets

Everton – Pledgey - £43 Million Budget
Fulham – davisdj - £19 Million Budget
Huddersfield – Telstar - £151 Million Budget
Leicester – Mataa98 - £33 Million Budget
Newcastle – MrWisdoman –
(-£5 Million) Budget
Norwich – CherriesOnTop - £87 Million Budget
Southampton – Benncfc24 - £76 Million Budget
Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £23 Million Budget
West Ham – Elfsborg12345 - £38 Million Budget
Wolves – dwellsync - £97 Million Budget

Teams Available

Aston Villa - £22 Million Budget
Bournemouth - £50 Million Budget
Crystal Palace - £2 Million Budget
Leeds - £12 Million Budget
Millwall(-£5 Million) Budget
West Brom - £16 Million Budget

Manager Movements

Mauricio Pochettino (Huddersfield) – Sacked, replaced by James Collins
Raul Valbuena (Newcastle) – Sacked, Replaced by Alexander Tettey

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. The window will close on Tuesday at 8pm BST.

Game File

Let me take Bournemouth.......

Because of it having 50 million pounds to spend.

attachment.php

Lasso gives interview about Wolves' success.

Rebecca Lowe: Ted, how do you feel after an amazing run of three trophies in three years?

Ted Lasso: Rebecca, I feel like a pig slathered in slop... AMAZING!!

RL: Who do you think is the biggest reason for the sucess?

TL: Well, it needs to start with our favorite Werewol...I mean manager Antonio Conte. He has the lads playing ridiculous football. See I didn't call it soccer that time Rebecca, I'm getting more cultured.

RL: Yes you are Ted. Who else?

TL: Well also our transfer policy of buying young player with potential has played off extravagantly. We have broken the EPL record for largest profits gained after the sells of Lainez, Pavon, Joveljic in recent years. We are making more money than that Orange controversial ape the US had as a president a few years back.

RL: Wow, this is escalating..... Anything you want the fans to know?

TL: Fans, keep them silver bullets away because the Werewo...Wolves are still on the prowl!

Summer 2026 Transfer Window

Budgets

Newcastle – MrWisdoman –
(-£5 Million) Budget

Teams Available

Aston Villa - £22 Million Budget
Bournemouth - £50 Million Budget
Crystal Palace - £2 Million Budget
Leeds - £12 Million Budget
Millwall(-£5 Million) Budget
West Brom - £16 Million Budget

Manager Movements

Mauricio Pochettino (Huddersfield) – Sacked, replaced by James Collins
Raul Valbuena (Newcastle) – Sacked, Replaced by Alexander Tettey

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. The window will close on Tuesday at 8pm BST.

Game File

Who is willing to wheel & deal? Anyone looking to offload any players? Particularly a ST & CB. Everyone on my squad is available as well.

Summer Window
All players in my team are available for negotiation. Some players are transfer listed to reduced prices but feel free to PM me about any of my players! Searching for a CB so please contact me if you have anyone to sell or loan out!

Transfer List
Guus Til - AMC - 27 yrs old - Asking 15 M (Value 26.5 M)
Borja Iglesias - FWD - 33 yrs old - Asking 7.5 M (Value 15.75 M)
Callum Wilson - FWD - 34 yrs old - Asking 4 M (Value 10.25 M)

Last edited:
Summer 2026 Transfers

Transfer - Justin Rondeau - Bournemouth - £34mil - £145k
Transfer - Marcos Olmendo - River - £2mil - £8k
LOAN - Nabil Bentaleb - Man City

Transfer – Erik Siano – Juventus - £4.5mil - £690
Transfer – Mikhail Zaitsev – CSKA Moscow - £3mil - £30.75k
Transfer – Natie Sidibe – Espanyol - £3mil - £10.8k
C2C – Cardo Ndongala – Everton - £100k - £24k
EXP – Jose Gaya – Arsenal - £30k
LOAN – Cristian Moral – Barcelona
LOAN – Abdelkader Mokrani – Man City
Manager Out – Thierry Henry
Manager In – Mauricio Pochettino
Increased seating by 5000 for £5mil
Junior coaching increased by 1 for £2.5mil

No transfers made

Transfer – Erik Siano – Juventus - £3mil - £690 – Outbid by another chairman
Transfer – Antonino Blasi – Inter - £8mil – £47.25k
Transfer – Raphael Varane – Lokomotiv Moscow - £10mil – £93k
Transfer – Riechedly Bazoer – Olympiakos - £10mil – £69.5k
LOAN – Leonardo Ferreira – PSG – Outbid by another chairmen
LOAN – Abdelkadar Mokrani – Man City – Outbid by another chairmen

Newcastle – MrWisdoman –
(-£5 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Transfer – Armando Peralta – Aston Villa - £39mil - £70k
Transfer – Matias Oliva – Leeds - £36mil - £130k

Transfer – Daniel Jukic – Dortmund - £2.2mil - £13.2k
Transfer – Erik Siano – Juventus - £2.2mil -£690 – Outbid by another chairmen
Transfer – Matt Hall – Man Utd - £4.8mil - £900
Transfer – Alberto Moreno – Barcelona - £3.6mil - £21.25k
Transfer – Thibault Quesnel – Rennes - £1.4mil - £9k
Transfer – Harald Bachl-Staudinger – Bayern - £240k - £4.2k
Youth system and facilities improved for £5mil

No transfers made

Transfer – Wladimir – SPO - £7mil - £8.5k
Transfer – Pablo Acosta – Boca - £6mil - £17k
Transfer – Alvaro Cebreira – Belgrano - £500k - £1.9k – Outbid by another chairmen
FREE – Lucas Paredes - £11k
LOAN – Leonardo Ferreira - PSG

Transfer – Wladimir – SPO - £6mil - £8.5k – Outbid by another chairmen
Transfer – Uwe Allgaier – Monchengladbach - £4mil - £165
Transfer – Alvaro Cabreiro – Belgrano - £1.85mil - £2k
Transfer – Walter Torralba – River - £500k - £6.9k
FREE – Jeff Clarke - £55k

Last edited: