Wolves_Transfers.jpg

Attachments

• 1200px-Sheffield_United_FC_logo.svg.png
    1200px-Sheffield_United_FC_logo.svg.png
    188.3 KB · Views: 60
Transfer round up.jpg

Neville-640x400.jpg

Sky sports pundit gives his thoughts below -

Hello and welcome to this weeks monday night special where today we will be looking at the January transfer window-

So Gary, who do you think has done the best business this window?

Well I think as usual you have to look no further than Norwich City, the media darlings over the last few seasons, their signing of Gareth Bale will give them a real driving force for the second half of the season. After that Brighton have done some good business, adding to their playing squad as they look to try to cling on to a 4th spot finish. Tottenhams signing of Sancho and Everton bringing in superstar Ronaldo are obvious pieces of business to note.

Who are you backing to top the table?
For me you look no further than Manchester City, I think they have the driving force behind them to win the title. As an outside bet Chelsea are more than capabe of winning the league this season, but they must sort out their defence to mount a real challenge.

Who do you think will go down?
Blackburn are already gone in my eyes, I think the new manager will help but I feel they should be building into next season. After that I see Fulham and Bournemouth going through the trap door. Bournemouth in my eyes have huge problems, Transfer ban and huge mismanagement of finances could see them in huge trouble moving forwards.

Overall for a relatively quiet window it has been good viewing, Spurs will be looking to build into next season, I am tipping Man city to win the title and Norwich to possibly break into European places!

1589932002826.png

BALE AND DRUISSI BECOME CANARIES

1589932028439.png
1589932036127.png

Gareth Bale
has today announced his arrival at Norwich City *Football Club. The sensational move comes after a brilliant start to the season for Mikel Arteta's men. The Real Madrid superstar cost just £4.1M as his contract is coming to an abrupt end.

Gareth reportedly knows a lot of 'world class' golf courses in the Carrow Road area and that played a major part in his decision to move to Norwich. He then also mentioned something about getting European Football for 'his guy' Stephen Fry.

"I f*$%ing love golf!" Bale exclaimed in front of stunned reporters expecting to talk about the move to Norwich. The multi-Champions League winner and former most expensive player in the world has now agreed the move and will arrive at Carrow Road on the 1st January.

Norwich City have not stopped there in backing there manager, landing Dortmund's talented Argentinian striker Seb Driussi for just £10M. Driussi has found himself out of favour in Germany and Mikel Arteta had repotedly been trying to tempt him to Carrow Road for a long time. Driussi put pen to paper on a deal joining superstar Gareth Bale in the Norwich City revolution. Sebastien has already complained about Bale whom he shared a flight with.

A source on the plane heard the two having a little argument before Gareth moved away to another part of the plane muttering 'He better never talk about Tiger in that way again....'

The two were then filmed having a drink with each other shortly after, laughing and joking, so all now seems to be well between the two new signings.

1589932390486.png

MANUEL NEUER: THE GERMAN GUNNER
(don't worry, we mean the good kind!)

1589932411902.png

Robbie Lyle and Jimmy Clarke today unveiled new signing Manuel Neuer who arrives from Bayern Munchen. The legendary Bayern and Germany goalkeeper has signed for a cut price £5M fee and will fill the void left by Leno who left for Blackburn earlier on today.

Robbie Lyle said about the leaving Leno, "I always hated him anyway. Manuel is a much better keeper and doesn't smell like **** and biscuits every time he comes into the training ground."

Neuer was paraded to excited fans at the Emirates and Manuel will surely be set to be #1 for the next few years.

1589932549907.png

GUNNERS TO GET DOWN WITH DAKA

1589932604317.png

Robbie Lyle announces the Patson Daka to Arsenal Football Club after the Gunners paid the release clause to bring the young striker to the club. They've now got a few options up front and hope that Patson can come good, not only straight away but in years to come.

"Daka is a fantastic player and will only get better with time. He is at the perfect place for him to learn his trade and he will be undoubtedly be a huge asset for us as we look to improve our standing in the Premier League." Jimmy Clarke said to the gathered media at the unveiling.

Robbie Lyle wasn't quite as polite and professional as he called out Blackburn Owner @Abdul2604 via Twitter, telling him to 'name a signing as good as that, you lancashire ******."

Patson is expected to feature heavily for Arsenal as they look to launch an assault at the silverware still available to them.

Prem League.png

Today we are here in the at the King Power Stadium with Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher after Leicesters game and we will look over the premier league and table, stats and all European football up until 1st of April.

Neville Crragher.jpg

Premier League Table-

Prem Table.jpg

Gary Neville- 'As we can see Liverpool and Manchester City are again in the box seat for the title, both have been formidable over the last few seasons, but lets just talk about Manchester united! What a job Simeone is doing, the solid counter attacking football has been awesome to watch, they have a real shot of taking the title. Chelsea's drop off will be a concern for them, Frank Lampard will take a champions league finish though I would assume. Brighton Have been solid all season, If they can finish the season off well then that would see them into Europe. Tottenham have picked up form and stormed up the table too. Everton are about where I would expect them to be. Zidane was always a really interesting appointment, not one I agreed with, Tactically he is inept, is this showing an inept plan from boardroom level with Zidane still being in a Job? As we look at the bottom, Blackburn are gone and will need to rebuild for next season in the Championship, And I feel Villa will join them. Debt ridden Bournemouth are now struggling and I feel the bottom 3 will stay as they are.'

Blackburn fans.jpg

There have been large amount of protests at Ewood Park against the board and the chairman regime, A toxic place at the moment and one New manager Pekermann will be wondering how he will turn around.

Zidane.jpg

Zidane Under Pressure? He is the bookies favourite at evens to get the boot. Everton fans are largely discontent he is still in the dugout and protests like at Blackburn may start to arise.

Lampard.jpg

Lampards odds from the bookies have also been slashed. Possibly pressure coming from form, 2 transfer windows and a lot of money spent, surely only a matter of time before the chairman shows him the door.

Jamie Carragher- 'For me, Zidane has to go, he has shown he can not get a team to compete with the top 6, not even close. You only have to look at the job Mourinho has done at Brighton and Arteta at Norwich to see he is underachieving. I would personally like to see Frank Lampard given more time, he will get it right there.'

Prem Stats.jpg

Halaand.jpg

Erling Haaland is the premier Leagues top Goalscorer with 18 goals this season.

Gary Neville- 'This brings me back to the problems at Everton, 66 Million is nothing for a goalscorer like this kid. An absolute steal for United and a player they have been crying out for since Van Persie.'

Championship.jpg

This week we are joined by English football league legend and Grimsby town manager Ian Holloway to take us through the Championship Table.

Holloway.png

02_-_Championship_Table.jpg

Ian Holloway - 'Wow what a season of championship action we have had so far! I think we have to start off with my old club Palace. What a disaster for them so far this season. A mid table finish looks likely and being run by a chairman like they are, I really feel sorry for them. Totally no plan, no philosophy and no direction, I fear for their future as a football club. West Ham have recovered well from last season. The board have added some good players and added that spanish bloke as manager, A bit too much tippy tappy football for me but it is getting the job done I guess. Huddersfield are making a late dash for the play offs and are in great form, Could they be the play offs suprise package? Who knows! Oh by the way, poor old Gillingham...'

02_-_Championship_Stats.jpg

Joelinton.jpg

Ian Holloway - 'Joelinton has been Palace's only saving grace, And god knows how! We usually refer to these sort of strikers as a 'donkey' but he has come at trumps, Premier league bound again next season as he will probably get a move there or overseas.'

Caraboa cup.png

03_-_Carabao_Cup_SF.jpg

The Caraboa cup Semi Final saw an all chairman affair, Everton squeezed past Lowly Bournemouth while Liverpool blitzed Southampton to make it an all merseyside final. Wembley was sure to be packed for a merseyside derby final!

Wembley Final.jpg

03_-_Carabao_Cup_Final.jpg

A game in which Liverpool Dominated from start to finish. An early strike from Sadio Mane to stun Everton and then A goal after half time to secure his brace and another trophy for the dominating red side of merseyside!

Liverpool winners.jpg

Champions league.jpg

05_-_Champions_League_QF.jpg

Some huge ties in the champions league semi final, still a strong contingent of chairman clubs, But Liverpool play Tottenham and will more than fancy their chances. Chelsea drew French giants PSG but have the Home advantage first which is a plus, While another two Chairman clubs fight it out with United playing City. United the favourites with this one due to form and Home advantage first.

Europa League.jpg

06_-_Europa_League_QF.jpg

Two chairman clubs have made it through to the Europa League Quarter finals. Watford have an extremely hard draw away at Bayern Leverkusen, but they should take heart in how far they have come. Arsenal are favourites to slip past Sevilla, them and Bayern Munich are favourites to win the competition.

1589946271033.png

ROBBIE READY TO SCRAP CLARKE OVER ARSENAL FUTURE

1589946470202.png

Arsenal owners have issued an ultimatum to manager Jimmy Clarke after their horrific form after January saw them fall to the depths of 10th place in the league. The only thing that seems to be be keeping Clarke in his job is the fact that Arsenal are currently in two semi-finals in the FA Cup and Europa League. Manchester United and Sevilla await the Gunners in the next stage of both competitions.

Robbie Lyle has commented on the current situation via Twitter, "He needs to sort it out, the amount of money I've spent on that stupid English donkey. BRING US SILVERWARE OR YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR."

END OF SEASON UPDATE

PL Logo.png

01 - PL Table.JPG

Well that is it and the season is over. There was a big battle at both ends of the table as Liverpool and Man City were level on points and Fulham and Newcastle were separated by just one point. Not a single one of the 4 teams won and only Liverpool picked up a point which resulted in them securing themselves the title and Newcastle suffered relegation losing their final 7 whilst Fulham picked up that 1 vital winning in 8 games. Newcastle join Aston Villa and Blackburn, who return to the Championship.

Man Utd had a poor run just before winning their last 4 games mean they tailed off and finished 9 points behind 2nd. Chelsea claimed the final champions league spot. After poor starts, Everton and Tottenham take 5th and 6th (amazing 2nd half by Tottenham). And Brighton have also secured a place in the Europa League, if they can get through the qualifying stage.

Wolves' return to premier league was above expectation as they finish 8th with Norwich dropping off to finish 9th. Arsenal will be very disappointed to finish in 10th. Burnley will be disappointed after last season to finish 15th while the Bournemouth chairman will be chuffed as they pick up vital wins to secure their place in the premier league again.

01 - PL Player Stats.JPG

EFL Championship Banner.png

Well there was a lot of drama going into the last season as 1st placed Cardiff City travelled to 2nd placed West Ham with anything less than 3 points for West Ham would give Cardiff the title........................................so what happened................

02 - WH vs Cardiff.JPG

WEST HAM TAKE THE TITLE!!!! What a way to end a ding dong battle for the title as West Ham come out on top with a 3-1 win to take the title from Cardiff's grasp.

02 - Championship Table (WH vs Cardiff last game of season).JPG

Bristol City join West Ham and Cardiff in the premier league, defeating Brentford in the playoff final. There was disappointment for the other relegated Premier League chairman clubs as Crystal Palace finish a lowly 12th and Huddersfield finish 14th. Things will pick up next season with 5 chairman clubs occupying the championship.

02 - Championship Player Stats.JPG

Attachments

• 02 - Championship Table (WH vs Cardiff last game of season).JPG
    02 - Championship Table (WH vs Cardiff last game of season).JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 57
FA Cup Logo.jpg

03 - FA Cup Final.JPG

Well the FA Cup final was an all Manchester derby with City coming out on top to make up for their loss in the title race.

Champions League.jpg

04 - Champions League SF.JPG

3 of the 4 teams in the semi final were from the Premier League but only 1 make it to the final as Chelsea come out on top against Tottenham 4-3 and Man City also lose 4-3 against Real Madrid. Now for the final...................

04 - Champions League Final.JPG

AND CHELSEA HAVE DONE AT!!!! Super sub Tammy Abraham comes on to score in the 80th minute and give Chelsea the title.

1589962308573.png

Europa League Logo.jpg

05 - Europa League SF.JPG

Well both English teams make it to the semi final of the Europa League bit face each other in what was another close encounter with Arsenal coming out on top 3-2 to make the final against FC Bayern.

05 - Europa League Final..JPG

However, they were unable to get over the final hurdle as they succumb to a 1-0 defeat and FC Bayern secure the title.

MANAGER MOVES, BUDGETS AND SAVE FILE

06 - Manager Moves.JPG

06 - Manager Moves 1.JPG

Following the January window there were a few manager moves. Newcastle sacked Romano who has struggled in the premier league. Tottenham start the manager merry go round as they sack Marcelo Gallardo and raid Leicester for Marcelo Bielsa, who in turn go for Joel Asatt from Aston Villa (2nd bottom, why go for him!!). At the end of the season Man Utd lose Diego Simone who takes up a new job at Inter so they make a move for Southampton manager Milan Van Ommeren (**** you @SVR27 ;)) leaving Southampton to find the man to take them into the 2022/23 season.

Ommeren to Utd.JPG

With the promotion of 2 new championship clubs, the league has now expand to allow 25 people to take part and the budgets for each club are now below:

Arsenal£107,733,030£525,000CRAYTH
Bournemouth£20,966,067£450,000Jonathan Pye
Brighton£9,553,619£425,000Anderson883
Bristol City£13,984,883-£51,000
Burnley£16,814,356£230,000AndyTRFC
Cardiff£9,918,857£97,000
Chelsea£83,553,938-£150,000TheMaestro
Everton-£4,803,487£87,000Abdul2604
Fulham-£23,598,759£99,000GeorgeTopper
Leicester£59,952,783£325,000NathWalker
Liverpool£113,017,980-£409,000Tiqqu31
Man City£226,597,267-£504,000GeorgeTopper
Man Utd£356,242,779-£175,000SVR27
Norwich£26,789,157£190,000CRAYTH
Sheff Utd-£32,582,137£375,000Tiqqu31
Southampton£32,602,880£275,000andy_14clark
Tottenham£91,990,715£240,000Anderson883
Watford£52,173,589£375,000OkezieFM
West Ham£3,817,266£71,000Jonathan Pye
Wolves£10,503,734£600,000
Aston Villa£2,989,725£275,000andy_14clark
Blackburn£79,875,374£200,000Abdul2604
Crystal Palace£12,291,327£450,000TheMaestro
Huddersfield£76,244,697£150,000
Newcastle£99,029,668£600,000SVR27

1589975037716.png

CLARKE SACKED, INZAGHI HIRED IMMEDIATELY AS REPLACEMENT

1589975074959.png

Jimmy Clarke has been sacked with imediate effect and current Atlanta manager Simone Inzaghi has taken over the role as Arsenal manager with immediate effect. Robbie Lyle was disgusted by the clubs league position this season and felt as though Clarke should have done much better considering the squad he ha had at his disposal.

Simone Inzaghi comes in as a manager on the up and Robbie Lyle hopes he will be able to drag Arsenal back to where they belong at the top of the Premier League and competing for silverware. Robbie Lyle has also said that a huge rebuild is set for this year as Arsenal look to improve their side and make it capable of challenging the big boys.

Attachments

• 1589975012308.png
    1589975012308.png
    742.9 KB · Views: 62
? 2021/2022 - HONOURS ?

1590104089074.png
1590104159461.png

Premier League Winners - Liverpool
Champions League Winners - Chelsea (Beat Real Madrid 3-2)
FA Cup Winners - Manchester City (Beat Man Utd 2-1)
Carabao Cup Winners - Liverpool (Beat Everton 2-0)
Europa League Winners - FC Bayern (Beating Arsenal 1-0)

1590104281711.png
1590104335880.png

Manager of the Year:
Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool)
Footballer of the Year: Bernado Silva (Manchester City) (2ND YEAR IN A ROW)
Top Goalscorer:
Erling Haaland (Manchester United)
Players' Young POTY: Erling Haaland (Manchester United)
Players Player of the Year: Bernado Silva (Manchester City)
Golden Glove: Alisson (Liverpool) (2ND YEAR IN A ROW)

? TEAM OF THE YEAR 2021/2022 ?

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 00.43.36.png

Ederson
(Man City)
Alexander-Arnold (L'pool) Tomiyasu (L'pool) de Jong (Chelsea) Robertson (L'pool)
B. Silva (City) Keita (L'Pool) Valverde (L'Pool) S. Mane (L'Pool)
Salah (L'Pool) Martinez (L'pool)

1590104976688.png

HAKIM ZIYECH COMPLETES MOVE TO ARSENAL FOR £45M

1590104999733.png

Simone Inzaghi
has wasted no time in adding the second signing of his Arsenal tenure. Hakim Ziyech arrives from Everton for a fee of £45M. The 29-year-old will offer attacking options going forward and will make other wingers sweat on their futures at the Emirates Stadium.

Inzaghi was quoted as saying that Ziyech is a world class winger and would provide a fantastic options for a few years. His experience already in the Premier League should also serve Hakim well after spells with Chelsea and Everton.

Chelsea Season Review 2021/22
UCL.jpg

The slight disappointment of a 4th placed finish for Chelsea this year was overridden by an immense Champions League win!!! Owner Didier Drogba stressed that his patience in manager Frank Lampard has brought success and a great moment, with a massive 3-2 victory over Real Madrid in the final! Back-up striker Tammy Abraham replicated Divock Origi heroics from Liverpool's 2019 triumph by netting the winner.

Following on from the high of such a win, the club has added a valuable depth player for 58 million, in the shape of Declan Rice to help get Chelsea closer to the title.
Declan Rice.jpg

Rice adds key back-up in vital areas, at CDM and CB. He also presents a homegrown English option for the club and will be a brilliant back-up to have who can still easly develop into a starting player. Didier Drogba says the final piece to his Chelsea puzzle remains a RB, and long term target Max Aarons was reportedly approached again, but terms have not been agreed. Drogba remains hopeful that eventually the deal will get across the line.