Chairman Game - The Championship

Also I am cool with the suggested changes to the time table.

Problems with save file

Hey I was unsure of how to actually activate the Chairman Save final and make it work. When I download it, I don't know what to do with it or where to put it. Thanks. Also the new schedule sounds fine.

Last edited:
Hey I was unsure of how to actually activate the Chairman Save final and make it work. When I download it, I don't know what to do with it or where to put it. Thanks. Also the new schedule sounds fine.

You need to put the file into the game save file mine is at and you usually find it in
mydocuments/sportsinteractive/footballmanager19/games

If you cant find it see what you've named your other fm19 saves EG "Inter save" . Just search that from the start screen and you'll see its location which is where you need to put the chairman save document

You need to put the file into the game save file mine is at and you usually find it in
mydocuments/sportsinteractive/footballmanager19/games

If you cant find it see what you've named your other fm19 saves EG "Inter save" . Just search that from the start screen and you'll see its location which is where you need to put the chairman save document

Thanks a lot mate. I did try this, but I’m still just confused on where I go from there. Do I start a Blackburn Save or something?

Also, sorry to trouble you this is my first time I’m really unsure.

Thanks a lot mate. I did try this, but I’m still just confused on where I go from there. Do I start a Blackburn Save or something?

Also, sorry to trouble you this is my first time I’m really unsure.

1. Download save file
2. When you open it from your browser, right click it and click show in folder. Alternatively you'll find it in your downloads folder on your laptop/PC
3. Find the file entitled chairman save and move it to the correct folder. In your documents folder, you'll find a folder called sports interactive. In there you'll find a folder called football manager 2019. Then in there you'll find a folder called games.....this is where you need to move the game file to.
4. Then you open up football manager as normal. On the home screen click on load game.....the chairman save will appear here to load

7 of us already voted for the new schedule change. So if a couple more comment on here throughout today voting to change the schedule then the transfer window will shut at midday tomorrow. So be quick with sending me you transfer business guys so you don't miss out.

7 of us already voted for the new schedule change. So if a couple more comment on here throughout today voting to change the schedule then the transfer window will shut at midday tomorrow. So be quick with sending me you transfer business guys so you don't miss out.

I am okay with it as well. Just one question, if a club fails in acquiring a player from the list they submitted to you as they were outbid by someone else or lose out on reputation, will they be given a chance to name a replacement target?

hiMt0H2j_400x400.jpg

The self proclaimed Not So Special One has taken over the reigns at Griffin Park as the new owner of Brentford!

In his first press conference at the club, Chris Ball announced himself in spectacular fashion stating 'I'm not special, I've never been special, I don't want to be special, but this club, this club is special and I'm going to be the one to take it to the next level I can assure you'.

A big statement from the new chairman which has certainly drummed up some excitement amongst the Bees fans who are hoping their new man can take them to Premier League football within a couple of seasons!

The Not So Special One has gone on record to say that Thomas Frank's job is safe and he will give his Danish manager at least 6 months to prove he is the man to lead the club to glory, although fools will not be suffered at the club and Ball is said to have a strict approach to anyone underperforming at the club saying 'they will simply be shown the door and I'l literally chuck them through it'!

As far as transfers go, Ball has promised new arrivals at Griffin Park and has immediately made the following players available...

Mads Bech - Defender Left/Centre - Available for loan
Cole DaSilva - Full Back Right/Left - Available for £250k
Josh DaSilva - Midfield Centre - Available for loan

As always, I'm happy to listen to any offers for any of my players!

I am okay with it as well. Just one question, if a club fails in acquiring a player from the list they submitted to you as they were outbid by someone else or lose out on reputation, will they be given a chance to name a replacement target?

Yes mate....if you lose out on a player, I will private message you to let you know so you can go for someone else

Update Sun AM Final price cuts

Stoke

For Sell < Updated
GK A Federici £1m
DC R Shawcross or Bruno martins £10m
MC D Fletcher £1m
MC S Clucas £1m
MC C Adam £1m
MR M Diouf £3m
MR Ince £7m Or Afellay £2m
ML J McLean £3m
AM Bojan £8m

Open to offers on these guys and my other players. Just pm

Last edited:
Morning guys....the schedule has now been changed as there are enough of us that are happy with it....

That means that you only have just over 24 hours of this transfer window left which will shut at midday tomorrow!!Just a reminder for you all as I've only received the transfer business for 5 of the 15 managers so far!

We have a new player guys. Please welcome NathWalker who takes over Nottingham Forest

Blackburn - Players for sale
Jack Rodwell - 500k
Paul Downing - 750k

Hi guys....

A couple of polite reminders...

Please ensure you send me your transfers in the following format in a private message;

Transfer Type - Player Name - Current Team - New Team - New Wage - Transfer Fee

If you don't then the transfer won't be put through. It would take me forever to search through and work out transfer fees and wages for every single player. I'm sure stonecold will vouch for me here after running the chairman game last year!

Also, even if people put players up for sale on this thread, you still need to agree the transfer/fee with them before messaging me.

Finally, I will only set players as transfer listed in the game if you message me to tell me to. I won't automatically transfer list everyone you put up for sale on the thread....I appreciate that sometimes you might be open to selling a player but you wouldn't necessarily want them transfer listed and allow your manager to sell them for a cut price in the game.

Many thanks,

Chris

a_general_view_of_the_brian_clough_stand_at_nottingham_forests_s_857343.jpg

New Regime At Forest

View attachment 21801
Z

Z

Evangelos Marinakis has miraculously sold up his shares in the club just a few years after taking over. Former Nottingham Forest striker Stan Collymore has paid up for the shares and finds himself as the new chairman. Collymore found himself to be a fan favourite in his time at Forest, helping the club to get promoted from the championship and scoring 22 goals on the way to a 3rd place finish in the premier league.
His return to the club will be greeted with warm welcomes from fans. Collymore had this to say in his first press conference:

"Nottingham Forest are a big club, with fantastic fans and facilities. We deserve to be back in the premier league and to be showcasing our talents in the best league in the world. I will do everything I can to get this club back to the place they belong, European competitions. That will involve a lot of business in the next few transfer windows, we will be working day and night to improve the playing squad to make Aitors job as easy as possible. We currently have a wealth of targets in mind, we have contacted clubs and will continue to do so. We are mainly looking for a LM and will welcome any suggestions from those around us. As for players for sale, anyone in the club can leave if the correct offer comes in. Thank you for your time, Im sure we will be speaking again soon."

Exciting times for Forest, lets see where the future takes them.

Just wondering what happens with players who’s contracts are expiringand we want to keep at the club?

Just wondering what happens with players who’s contracts are expiringand we want to keep at the club?

You're reliant on your manager to ensure they are offered a new deal I'm afraid. The same as you rely on him not to sell off your best players and to actually play the players you sign....the manager needs to have some responsibility :)

Breaking News - Swansea City Under New Ownership

th

Swansea City is now under new ownership and back in the hands of a Welshman, mathhow. This is sure to please Swansea City fans who have seen Swansea struggle and fall out of the Premier League under the previous American owners.

The new chairman has said that he is looking to have Swansea back in the Premier League within the next two or three seasons and is willing to make the investment necessary to achieve this.

Mathhow has also given his backing to manager Graham Potter and they
have already been looking at the squad and have decided that the following players are to be transfer listed:
Gregor Zabret - GK
Kyle Naughton - DR
Martin Olsson - DL
Leroy Fer - DM
Jefferson Montero - AML
Luciano Narsingh - AMR/AML
Wayne Routledge - AML
Botti Biabi - ST

Also available for loan are the following:
Cian Harries - DC
Jack Evans - DM
Courtney Baker-Richardson - ST

BREAKING NEWS FROM WIGAN ATHLETIC

View attachment 21722
BREAKING NEWS FROM WIGAN ATHLETIC

Local Manchester born businessman Lee Frost has completed his takeover of Wigan Athletic. Wasting no time in making his mark Frost has appointed former Liverpool and Holland striker Dirk Kuyt as the new manager. Frost is quoted as saying, "I grew up a Manchester United fan and my old man took me weekly to Old Trafford and the big thing about United was we had an identity. On the pitch, off the pitch, it was United. As I got older I became enamored with the Dutch philosophy and our aim now is to carve out a "Wigan Way". Dirk is the perfect head coach to achieve this. He's played for the biggest clubs and worked with the youth team at Feyenoord and he's well versed in the style of football we want to be known for. It's an exciting time for me personally and an exciting time for Wigan."