5 points in the bag Danny well done :D

You wouldn't believe the free kick Dzangoev just scored, ill have to upload the replay later, it was just fantastic, outside the box, in over the defenders and straight over and past the keeper into the top left corner corner, shot from the right hand side of the box, must have been all of 25 yards out - amazing!

cheers yeah i know what you mean with Dzagoev he scored a screamer against Atletico was 30 yards out with a free kick hes brilliant love him lol

Heres my first three games of the season along with my transfers. Ive never used a tactic/formation that uses a 'AMC' so i just stuck to the tactic i know best and just used a 442 playing Alan Dzagoev in the 'MC' area and working wonders atm..just thrashed zenit 4-0 vagner love 4 goals!

Last edited:
Heres my first three games of the season along with my transfers. Ive never used a tactic/formation that uses a 'AMC' so i just stuck to the tactic i know best and just used a 442 playing Alan Dzagoev in the 'MC' area and working wonders atm..just thrashed zenit 4-0 vagner love 4 goals!

Haha me neither mate, I'm used to using 4-4-2 too much myself but have accommodated for the AMC here bearing in mind the opposition's striking forces aren't fantastic i'm taking the approach of "a great offense is a great defence" :p

Just beat Luch 5-0, Necid had a cracking game, scoring 2 goals, I didn't rate him before this match but he performed very well.

Haha me neither mate, I'm used to using 4-4-2 too much myself but have accommodated for the AMC here bearing in mind the opposition's striking forces aren't fantastic i'm taking the approach of "a great offense is a great defence" :p

Just beat Luch 5-0, Necid had a cracking game, scoring 2 goals, I didn't rate him before this match but he performed very well.

Yh that necid is a really good prospect, Playing fantastic with love upfront.

Time to have a break anyway. Will get back at it later, its really fun so far, I'm loving the "challenge" of it all because I've never put this much effort into a team that hasn't been English. Hopefully I'll reap the rewards :D

6 games in and love has got injured, hopefully alex will be able to do the job for the 4 weeks that love is injured. here are my results and the table here are my results and the table from the first 6 games

I just thrashed Spartak Moscow i thought they were gonna give my team a good game but was completely the opposite my defender Sergey Ignashevich got a goal and 2 assist what a beast for a center back!.

Last edited:
hey guys, only now been able to load the game up, so i shall play the season as quick as i can. let you all know how i get on later on 2nite

Just started this and i have a few players im interested in but my wage budget is a real worry. Man shity have jst made a bid of 25mil bid for zhirkov. what you think i should do? Is he a vital part of the team or can i use the money beter to strengthen my team?

Just started this and i have a few players im interested in but my wage budget is a real worry. Man shity have jst made a bid of 25mil bid for zhirkov. what you think i should do? Is he a vital part of the team or can i use the money beter to strengthen my team?

i sold him for 34 million and made the team stronger he is vital but keeping vagner love is more important

well i just sold vagner love to asrenal for £16.25mil, where as no-one has come in with an offer for zhirkov yet, but im waiting for someone. with the money ive signed razvan rat for £2.7 mil, diaz de cerio for £2.7 mil and ceravolo on load til the end of the season. trying to bring in a few others as well just for cover

4 league games in and vagner love has increased in value by quite a bit and his form is phenomenal.
vagnerlove.jpg

statssah.jpg

Played 4 won 4 so not bad.
after4leaguegames.jpg

and brought in 2 free transfers to strengthen subs.
fulltransfers.jpg

****** ****, thought i would share these games with you. Carvalho's goal which was amazing followed by a 37 uard bullet from Dinamo Moscow...made my jaw drop

also see my start...swish so far

Nice one kris! looking good

Ok guys can you help me im struggling in august loads of clubs are offering for Alan Dzagoev offers arounfd 10m should i sell him? then bring in Matias Fernandez for 4.4m whos transfer listed at villarreal?

yes or no?

how do i get the russian face pack, the link doesnt work when i try to download it?

Nice one kris! looking good

Ok guys can you help me im struggling in august loads of clubs are offering for Alan Dzagoev offers arounfd 10m should i sell him? then bring in Matias Fernandez for 4.4m whos transfer listed at villarreal?

yes or no?

noo, russia has the 7 v 4 rule remember