I basically negotiated for them both as R Madrid bidded for them both, I upped the bid to 80M each and they didn't follow up ;)

Aye I think ill do that if they bid again but transfer window has closed now so I shouldn't worry until they come around again next time :p

When does the next transfer window start?

Just done well against Lokomotiv Moscow, beat them 3-1 :D

I didn't intend on losing my best Player as this is only a one Year challenge.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

OK, im ****** off to the limit after 1st game. vanger love wont sign a flipping contract and the bit that angers me, 1st game against red star in a friendly and what happens?
zhirkov injured for 5-6 months :mad: i tell ya

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

i found a good point guys, atleast he wont pass his medical if the board accept an offer :D

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

cska81.jpg

Biggest win yet? and possibly highest rating of 9.6 from ignashevich.

friendlyresults.jpg

squadq.jpg

transferss.jpg

And the worst part of it all...
zhirkovinjury.jpg

Not a bad start in my opinion. if we can do that without him, what can we do with him :p

Tactics are identical to mine.

just got uefa cup draw and low and behold i get man city zhirkov is coming back for his revenge :(

Is the 7 foreign player cap getting on anybodies nerves? And also the fact half of the squad goes away for under-21 international duty on match day!? You'd think that they would plan ahead.

Ill post a screenshot of my team/tactics in a minute :)

Gatid Offer Zhirkov a contract [Doubt he'll want to resign] and he'll stay.
They accepted a £28million offer from Man City.

Luckily zhirkov stayed..some how.

real madrid didnt sign him they cancelled it last minute in the end and had other transfer in mind..phew!

Here's my squad, looking good so far, I've got this tactic working for the attacking matches when I can play my best team.

View attachment 6123

And this tactic for when I can't, or if I'm playing a tough team, so I'll probably be using that in the EC more than anything.

View attachment 6124

first game in euro cup lost missing key players but still disapointed, should have done what you going to do craig i play same formation as you should maybe tweak it for away games in europe

first game in euro cup lost missing key players but still disapointed, should have done what you going to do craig i play same formation as you should maybe tweak it for away games in europe

That's a shame mate, and yeah the DMC replacing the AMC actually worked really well for me, I beat Khimki 3-0 away from home with it which was very suprising!

How was your possession and chances on goal in the match?

Just against Ajax

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Managed to beat Saturn 5-1, ****** **** I didn't expect that!

was good had 57 percent possesion and had 4 clear cut chances and a few shots on target just vagner was injured and i just couldnt stick them away was gutted, going well in the league though only lost once so aint all bad :)

nice result against saturn mate your flying

You were just unlucky that's all, your tactic must have been alright because but yeah you could have done with that extra man as DMC, even if you kept the AMC and replaced an ST with DMC, that might have helped.

Nice possession though, I usually dominate possession with my tactics but with this one its been near 50/50, although i'm not complaining in the slightest because i'm winning games :p

just coming up to the first game of the season after a very easy pre-season. My biggest disappointment so far was the loss of zhirkov to man city but with the money a made a few good signings.

yeah i know just gutted means i have to get points against atletico and man city to go through which will be tough, and also btw i am only one point away from winning the league with 4 games left (H)

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

just coming up to the first game of the season after a very easy pre-season. My biggest disappointment so far was the loss of zhirkov to man city but with the money a made a few good signings.

gago very nice mate, i got alex as well and rat sold him in august though lol

Ahhh ****** ****, just lost 2-1 to Spartak Moscow, first loss of the season so far. Was a very tense game, was 2-0 down at half time and Svennson managed to get one back for me and Vagner Love had a chance in the 86th minute to get us a point but one of their defenders got it away from about 2 yards out - so unlucky :(

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

And nice one Danny, that result will be vital :D

unlucky mate spartak are right twats like lol cheers if i get result against city away then beat salzburg like i should do, will qualify hopefully