Challenge...Chat :/

i'm just starting the game the now, will post my transfers and later on today

I drew one in league was disgusted. Apart from that i have won every game easily....played 14 won 13 drawn 1 in all comps.

3.1 av per match, 0.5 conceeded. Back on it now.

I have adequate resources to do my job and im not putting in an ultimatum

lols, only you and Lee that has happened to :p

and sean, but he got money eventually, infact so did lee

Yeah but I didn't get my money until November. And even then it was only £16m :(

i have had a poor start to the season, got to the uefa group stages and beat PSV again in the league but a 2-0 away loss to roda and a 4-4 draw with gronigan have set me back

As you know, ir0x at wheeling n dealing but this might be my produest sale.

Sold Fraga (young Mexican GK) for 4m, he cost me 75k and I didnt play him once, spent the whole season in the reserves only making 11 appearances for them

As you know, ir0x at wheeling n dealing but this might be my produest sale.

Sold Fraga (young Mexican GK) for 4m, he cost me 75k and I didnt play him once, spent the whole season in the reserves only making 11 appearances for them

Jammy ******* :(

wooo hitting real form now, won about 8 in a row in the league. Just peat PSV 7-0 at home then AC Milan 3-1

So which tactic have you downloaded then Gregor? (wh)

lawl, its the same one I used from halfway throuygh my first season at AFC W right through to the EPL (well i experimented in ym last seasonin the champ). I made it myself, its a 4-4-2 so hardly complicated.

Well i sat on this for a while yesterday and created a new tactic and it fooking worked a charm i won 12 games in a row and with three games left im in the cup final top of league by a point and almost in uefa semi

2nd in the league a point behind PSV, just lost my 7 match winning streak with a draw away to De Graafschap :| terrible result. Just turned down £23mil for Huntelaar from United, was that wise? Hes just hit form and i dint think i had enough time to get mroe quality in.

Just turned down £23mil for Huntelaar from United, was that wise?

Wish they offered me that much. I had to settle for £17m. I was fed up of him moaning.