Challenge...Chat :/

:( was 42 games unbeatne, had won 17 in a row then Twente took a 0-3 lead :O wasnt even playign that weak of a team, no weaker than usual for the league, managed to claw it back to 2-3, then scored a dissalowed equil which look onside then they finished me off by inj a player after id made 3 subs already

14 games played won 12 drawn 2, top by 10 points with a 39+ gd.

Huntelaar signed new contract for like 5 years so he keeps snubbing Mourinhos comments, bored of them apparantly. Going to try finish season tonight.

Top of my uefa group with dortmund, athletico, tel aviv and Rennais. Beat Athletico 5-2 away and PSV 5-1 at home.

100 games in now

won 80
lost 7

goals per game 2.6
Conc .8

Spent 78m

Won: 86
Drawn: 11
Lost: 3

Scored: 300 (3.0 p/m)
Conceded: 73 (0.7 p/m)

Spent: £75,000,000

I'm obviously a better Manager than you Gregor. :D

I'm top of the league with 3 games left and i'm 9 points clear so it should be mine. I am also in the Dutch Cup final against Feyenoord.

In the UEFA Cup Quarter final still and I just beat Valencia 5-0 in the first leg. Came during one of my worst spells of form as well :-D

2848206840_590f44ac98_o.jpg

Knowing me though I'll get beat 6-0 in the 2nd leg.

Beat Celtic 4-0 at home, then lost 2-0 away due to Boruc being amazing, got Sporting in the semis.

Won the league with about 7 games to go, so since then have just mainly played fringe players.

Will post screenshots of my season when I finish it....

You've doen well with who you've got in Sean but D'Agostino was awful for me with Udinese

Just finished first season. D'Agostino's stats were...

Pld 36(1)
Sco 11
Mom 8
Av. 7.43

He also won Player of the Year for the Eredivisie :)

My team is pretty awesome at the moment.

picture.php

Pretty much dominated with that side in the second season. Won everything except the CL, lost in the final 1-0 to Real Madrid. :(

I'm kicking *** this season. I think I'm about 14 games in, W10 D4 L0.

Qualified from my CL group of Lyon, Schalke & Red Star after 5 games.

My new tactic is doing well, strikers are actually scoring goals, apart from Flo Po :(

half way into my second season and i'm 8 points clear of NAC and into the last 16 of the champions league and still in the cup. Roll on another treble

Finished my 3rd season, used the exact same team as the year before and did exactly the same.

My run to the Champions Final was pretty intense though, so many red cards in the later rounds. **** refs. :(

Palermo - First Round 1st Leg
picture.php

Good result I thought, nice away goal.

Palermo - First Round 2nd Leg
picture.php

An early sending off put me under pressure for most the game, then the second one just left me camped in my own half. Managed to hang on though.

Chelsea - Quarter Final 1st Leg
picture.php

Brilliant. I had no Cardozo because he was suspended but N'Gog managed to get a brilliant hat-trick. Chelsea kept leaving him free from the half way line.

Chelsea - Quarter Final 2nd Leg
picture.php

Same as the first leg, N'Gog got another hat-trick on the counter. Chelsea managed to get a few lucky goals this time though. ;)

Real Madrid - Semi Final 1st Leg
picture.php

Lost my centre back after 10 minutes so was glad to keep the scoreline to just 0-1.

Real Madrid - Semi Final 1st Leg
picture.php

Boo Yah - Though it was all over after they put it to 2-0
. But obviously my amazing managerial skillz brought us back to win 2-3.(H)

Man City - Final
picture.php

Was either going to be AC Milan or Man City, so was quite pleased to get City. Really annoyed at how bad my team did. Well not too bad I guess against a team who'd spent £112,000,000 that season! Oh well maybe next season.

Aww as I was writing this I lost my first league game in 105 games. It's obviously because my board made me sell Fazio. ;(

Pfft as if you couldn't even beat City in the final. Better luck next year :)

thats a good 10 points for losing it twice

thats a good 10 points for losing it twice

Would get more points for winning the UEFA twice (12 points) & then I'd get the chance to be in the Super cup too so another 4 possible points. Might play for that this season instead. (wh)

just sold Toni Kroos for 2m, prob my worst signing on fm considerign I paid 7m+10% for him. He improved slowly but got inj twice for long periods, tried loaning him out but he came abck worse, so tried to sell whcih jsut put him in a massie huff, so put him in reserves wehrre he got even wrose (when everyone else is my reserves is gettign better)

Just finished first season. D'Agostino's stats were...

Pld 36(1)
Sco 11
Mom 8
Av. 7.43

He also won Player of the Year for the Eredivisie :)

That is me told, yeah very told ;)

just sold Toni Kroos for 2m, prob my worst signing on fm considerign I paid 7m+10% for him. He improved slowly but got inj twice for long periods, tried loaning him out but he came abck worse, so tried to sell whcih jsut put him in a massie huff, so put him in reserves wehrre he got even wrose (when everyone else is my reserves is gettign better)

Poor management to be honest.

finished my second season last night. Won the league by about 10 points and won the dutch cup,super cup and euro super cup i got knocked out of the cl semi finals to man u