Challenge...Chat :/

good lad

i signed Vagner Love,Alou Diarra,Jan Veneegor of Hesselink on a free,Arshavin and Quagliarella

sold Pandev for 25m to AC

So ****** off the board have just sold Stekelenberg for 8.5mil from under me, hes worth more than that and i could only get Ustari in as a replacement, n now hes gone to the olymipcs :mad:.

So ****** off the board have just sold Stekelenberg for 8.5mil from under me, hes worth more than that and i could only get Ustari in as a replacement, n now hes gone to the olymipcs :mad:.

Wow that sucks. Were you completely skint or something? That doesn't seem to be a too good to refuse offer really. At least Ustari will be ok once he gets back.

Board won't give me any extra money, so could only afford Mathieu and Fazio :( Will post update later

Nah thats the thing ive got over £15mill in the bank and he was class for me. Won keeper of the season anall, to compound my misery got outplayed in the super cup against PSV and lost Mavuba for 3-4 months, i love fm ;)

Hunt got himself injured for 4 months so i started JVOH and he has scored 5 goals in 2 games :D

I finished first season (league)

Won league by 20pts.

In Ducth cup final and Uefa semi v Valencia but lost home leg 1-0 and Fazio (hero) is suspended now.

won league & super cup in 3rd season, got put out of cl semi again by chelsea, pwnt them ttm but they went ultra defensive after scoring at amsterdam so finished 0-1, 2-3 on agg

Into 3rd season now, 20 league games in. Won the first 17 league games with ease but then drew 2 in a row :(

third season just won the treble beating Arsenal in the champs league final

Ooh well done Kris :D

Finished my 6 seasons so I'll post my records etc...

Ajax Records:
picture.php

Management Record:
picture.php

Best XI
picture.php

i'm taking a bit of a break the now will finish my last three seasons soon

Done all 6 seasons! wish I could play FM at work would be good. I'm in September of my 2nd season, won the European Super Cup beating Real Madrid 2-1, Ruben De La Red got the winner who is on loan from Real(I think).

Well played James :D

I'm into November of my 4th season and really want to finish this ******* challenge lol

Im into my 5th season now, also taken the Cameroon job to make it a bit more interesting

For anyone who wants to compete in the challenge feel free to do so, keep in mind though that the deadlines 15th of Oct