Challenge...Chat :/

I did start it but I'm bored of FM altogether atm so it's likely I won't get anywhere near finished, so count me out :(

I'm in 3rd season towards the end of it I believe. Think I will have a push and try and get it finished within a week.

Just played the first few games so far, currently top of the league, managed to scrape the super cup on penalties and safely through in europe so everything is going well for now

Lost African Nations final (im Cameroon)

Won first CL KO 14-1 v CSKA, they scored a pen in the last min of the 2nd leg :(

Awwwwwwww poor Gregor, **** CSKA ;)

won the world club cup thing the other day :D

Lost in CL Quaters 6-6 to Valencia :(

Meh ive prob done the worst on the challenge but at least I cna be safe in the knowledge that i havent cheated, lee, kris

Meh ive prob done the worst on the challenge but at least I cna be safe in the knowledge that i havent cheated, lee, kris

Was nothing in the rules saying no downloaded tactics. :D

I lost the Euro Super Cup final 3-2 v Real Madrid after throwing away a 0-2 lead. Could have made it 3 consecutive years as well :(

My records

Glad this was the last season as my chairman sold half my XI defence inbetween the end of the cl final and the end of the season.

Rafinha for 20m to Barca and Cahais for 11m to Real

Im Cameroon Manager as well and have qualed for the WC, so im unna resign Ajax and stop after WC

well played mate

im getting bored to **** but almost finished the 4th season.

Yeh well played Greg. I'm halfway through 4th season, hopefully I'll get it finished in time.

same here about to start the 5th season :D

Times running out!

5 days to submit ur results

never going to get it finished, count me out :(

Crud better get it played. Won't get it finished but I'll try and do as much as possible.

Pfft you two suck, wasn't in you guys who wanted the challenge in the first place. ;)

I have other things to do than to just play FM :p

Im in my 3rd season won't get it finished, I'll post what I've done so far up later on

Stick it on holiday mode. That's what I'm gonna do to finish it off and get a few more points :D