Status
Not open for further replies.
same as i always download it, it gives me the option to open with fm genie scout, this never normally happens, so i changed it to open with winrar, and it then says file is either unknown format or damaged

There's no need to open file mate or use winrar, as it isn't zipped or compressed. Move to c:\username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\games
... then load FM2010 and load the game from here, worked every time for me.

Ok looks interesting I think I'll give it a go :]

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Manager history - achievements

Average Points Table
Game status

Can you tell me where to get these please, thanks :p

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Found the Average Points Table..
Just asking, it may seem silly, but we're allowed to buy people right? o:

Manager history - achievements

Average Points Table
Game status

Can you tell me where to get these please, thanks :p

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Found the Average Points Table..
Just asking, it may seem silly, but we're allowed to buy people right? o:

Manager achievements:

View attachment 72092

Game status:

View attachment 72093

View attachment 72094

And yes, you are allowed to buy and loan players! :D

Ahhh cool, cheers mate. Got about 5 people on free transfers ;P. Played my first game against Boca, as you can see below. Very happy with the result :D

I just looked at my game status and it says it's saved 3 times already... how do I disbale that?

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Never mind I've figured it out.

Hey Dan.

I'll probably give this a shot if i can get hold of a computer that can run fm properly.

:)

Just have, it fails:( Dan is there anyway you can make this ob 10.0?

Just have, it fails:( Dan is there anyway you can make this ob 10.0?

Sorry mate, the game-save was created using 10.3.0 - I can't reproduce exactly the same circumstances again. :(

Last edited:
Almost beat Boca first game they scored a last minute goal :'(

I'm enjoying this atm, good fun, good challenge. Want to post your transfers? Interesting to see who you've all bought/loaned/signed. Played 7 matches so far, I'll post my results and signings.

Also, when does the season end? Once we've finished the 'Closing Stage'? Also do we play every team twice or once? Just asking as I know it's quite different to other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.