Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost beat Boca first game they scored a last minute goal :'(

Tough start, but things can only get better! ;)

this is tough i lost the first two, drew second two

Wouldn't be a challenge if it wasn't Ryan, GL! ;)

I'm enjoying this atm, good fun, good challenge. Want to post your transfers? Interesting to see who you've all bought/loaned/signed. Played 7 matches so far, I'll post my results and signings.

Nice start there, how you doing on the average points table?

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Also, when does the season end? Once we've finished the 'Closing Stage'? Also do we play every team twice or once? Just asking as I know it's quite different to other ones.

Challenge ends when the season ends and hopefully you've kept Central up!

The teams do play everyone twice over a season, but the challenge starts in January 2010 - midway through the season - so you'll play each time only once over the course of the game.

Ah ok, cool. Heres the average points table. Playing Colon now :D

Ok so my FM crashed and I've somehow lost all my progress...even thought I'd apparently saved 3 times. Bitterly dissapointed. Starting again if that's alrite with you, Dan?

Ok so my FM crashed and I've somehow lost all my progress...even thought I'd apparently saved 3 times. Bitterly dissapointed. Starting again if that's alrite with you, Dan?

That sucks, you were doing so well mate. Everyone can try as many times as they like. GL again.

I will give this a try later... Never managed in South America so should be fun :D

Looks like some have had trouble downloading from Zshare or Filefront, if that's you then PM me with your email address and I will try and email you the file (but no promises! ;))

hey up,

im on my second attempt at this, first one i finished with 19 points, but as the season grew on i got progressively better on second attempt, 4 games in won 1 lost 3, so officially i am a point better off, lol

Just going to start this now..should be good

Am gutted! Trying again nowww, let's try and do better eh ;]

Just started this challenge , great start with a win over boca

I see you've signed my player ;) great buy isnt he. Just beat Boca for the second time, 1-0. Hopefully I can do aswell as before.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Eh, I'm going to start again, I'm not happy with the players I've signed.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:10 PM ----------

So, just to continue spamming :p I'm happy with my signings, and I'll be finishing this save (hopefully) beat Boca 3-2, good game! Lost to Independiente 1-2, very close game I thought we were unlucky, but we played well so that's pleasing. I'll post my signings after the month for I don't want people to know about them, yes selfish, but hey, I'm scottish. :D

I'm loving this so far!

Drew 1-1 with Boca Juniors in my first game. Lost 1-0 to Independiente in my second.

But now have won 4 games in a row! 3rd in the Closing Stage Table and up to 19th on the avg. Points table.

Just started this challenge , great start with a win over boca

Good start, but can you keep it (& them!) up?

I see you've signed my player ;) great buy isnt he. Just beat Boca for the second time, 1-0. Hopefully I can do aswell as before.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Eh, I'm going to start again, I'm not happy with the players I've signed.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:10 PM ----------

So, just to continue spamming :p I'm happy with my signings, and I'll be finishing this save (hopefully) beat Boca 3-2, good game! Lost to Independiente 1-2, very close game I thought we were unlucky, but we played well so that's pleasing. I'll post my signings after the month for I don't want people to know about them, yes selfish, but hey, I'm scottish. :D

You're not spamming dude - that's the idea of the thread! :)

Boca seem to be taking a pasting here!

I'm loving this so far!

Drew 1-1 with Boca Juniors in my first game. Lost 1-0 to Independiente in my second.

But now have won 4 games in a row! 3rd in the Closing Stage Table and up to 19th on the avg. Points table.

Nice run there Finn, glad you are enjoying it mate.

I've kinda lost track of how many times ive saved it, anyone know where to find this out?

i think ill give it a crack... but i will probably fail miserably. ha

atleast i would if it would hury and load :/

I was really happy that I could get Diego Buonanotte on a free, but I can't get him until July.. :'( I got geekily excited 8-|
Beat San Lorenzo 3-2 aswell and then Argentinos 1-0. They seem to give me a much harder time than I'd expect, at least I beat them this time though so hey :D

i have buonnotte too, however i also loaned him and then realised he was unavailable untill june!!!!

gutted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.