Champions League Draw Made.

Some very good games indeed.

Inter Milan v Manchester United is going to be a very tough game.

class draw Real v Liverpool will be good and Chelsea Juve

Really some awesome looking ties there...ours being the hardest and the best looking (along with Madrid-Liverpool).

Bring on Mourinho I say....gota beat the big teams to win it so lets get them out of the way now. Can't wait to go to the second leg at OT, its gona be right up there :D

well we got Lyon i couldn't be much happier really, not only will it be a good game but we should win it, not a fan of getting the easy draws sometimes it makes for boring football and nobody wants that.

arsenal-roma...i think that will go down to penalties...you guys will see.
real-liverpool...liverpool is going to take it, real madrid are dealing with league issues...
chelsea-juventus...juve will definately win, if chelsea cant beat roma in italy how the **** are they going to beat juve in italy...juve will take this one
inter-man utd...man utd will take it because inter arent experienced...fergie will play mind games with mourinho and sadly mourinho's army will fall.
barca-lyon...no questions asked we all know what will happen, will be nice games though

madrid has only one thing left now that the league is lost, we're gonna throw everything into the champions league madrid as bad as we are now is always a team that is favourite for everything, because you never know if that day raul cannavaro casillas higuain robben diarra gago decide to have a good game I will pity liverpool's defence

oh I forgot: 9 champions leagues!!!!! maybe in a couple of thousand years someone will even us :) it is going to be a good game, and since we have a new coach we actually look like we have a solid defence and a good midfield pity ruud won't be there, I don't think huntelaar is good I prefer solidity in the middle (there's been a problem, only lass or huntelaar can play the CL, having robben raul and higuain upfront it would be stupid to choose the striker.
Torres never scored in the bernabeu.
Casillas is back in shape (best gk in the world)
And we will ALWAYS have raul.
All that to say that steaua is maybe being too fast with his predictions, el madrid es mucho madrid!

Real Madrid vs Liverpool

Holland vs Spain

Haha, the world has gone wild... Spanians play, in the name of England, against a "Spanish" Club.

lol ramos isnt even a good coach:( i thought he was...but look what he did with spurs...he had all the money in the world to spend on transfers and he was dead last...by like 5 points

Surely Spurs is the blip in a good career? His record with Sevilla was awesome, clearly, and I'm sure he did ok with smaller teams before them.Now he's got Madrid winning games again, it could be quite tough for Liverpool.

madrid has only one thing left now that the league is lost, we're gonna throw everything into the champions league madrid as bad as we are now is always a team that is favourite for everything, because you never know if that day raul cannavaro casillas higuain robben diarra gago decide to have a good game I will pity liverpool's defence

5 of them when nobody else cared about Europe though :p

hes got madrid winning? he lost the most important game of the year..which was his 2nd game in charge! haha. hes no good..you guys will see.

he lost the most important game of the year..which was his 2nd game in charge!

I doubt many managers would be able to defeat Barcelona, never mind someone who has just joined the club and inherited someone else's team.

and i also doubt many managers will be able to beat the reds..espescially a new manager.