Champions League Draw Made.

Ibrahimovic is going to destroy Manchester United.. I'm certain about it.

Ibrahimovic will be the worst player on the pitch.. I'm certain about it. :)

Ibra is very very inconsistent and does fall asleep for the big games for some reason. Look at him V Liverpool last season. I think Inter will knock United out though. Liverpool will beat Madrid, well said Bucharest. Can't wait for the tie i'm going to both legs. I think Chelsea will scrape through against Juve and the same with Arsenal V Roma.

If we play well we can beat Inter but Mourinho will make it close.

And Steaua, don't be so sure....you told us Kaka was going to City, so don't be too sure cos you might jinx us :p

no thanks. utd will beat inter...they are in terrible form at the moment, and utd are picking up better form:) they havent conceded in like 10 games(in the EPL that is)

Lol, I'm fully aware of that, I have a season ticket for Utd! I think I'm just wary of the tie because its Mourinho!

man steaua "no affence" :) but torres is going to be shooting for nothing, the wingers won't touch the ball and gerrard will have lassana diarra and gago up his ***, and I don't know how fast is the defense of liverpool because higuain and robben are like usain bolt running... both teams play a quite defensive tactic usually but benitez is very intelligent, he is going to prevent our midfielders to give balls to the forwards, so he is gonna close down high push his defense line up and we'll give him nightmares with our counters. Or he plays cautious at bernabeu, letting our midfielders play relatively easy and all will depend on reina :) don't bet guys this game is already played :) since I am opening my mouth so much just don't feel embarassed to destroy my credibility (if any) when you guys go out of the bernabeu winning 2 0.
Anyway: Reina, Casillas, Ramos (your left wing will SUFFER), Torres, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa and De la Red even if he is not there, HAIL THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!!!!!! TIKITAKA IS THE WAY!!!!!!!!
PS: Kaka said he was interested in a transfer to Madrid... sounds a bit more credible than steaua's predictions!!!!!
Oh, this year in the tenth!!!!!!!!!!! LA DECIMA!!!!!! and I want barça in quarters.

5 of them when nobody else cared about Europe though :p

Yeah and three in six years last one being five years ago, so its okay I don't think a liverpool, a manchester, a barça, a milan or whatever team you support has done that good in the last ten years. And of course, madrid's throphees don't count because they're old but italians, brazilians scottish and english do, give me a break. (sorry but I just can't wait for that game, we've won the last four games, including valencia and villareal and this team starts to look VERY good)

Well, wait and see, guys.. Ibra will have a fantastic game (I'm sure he thinks that the world's best should be his, not Ronaldo's.. And this will make him play some real football), and I'm certain Adriano will show to Mourinho and the club's president that he has returned for real.

Last edited:
last year inter looked like they had given up since the beginning, I hope there has been some major changes because their attitude is just wrong

i dont think mourinho is that great of a manager...to much going on in his life...( real madrid coach...man utd coach, or back to chelsea) and stuff like that

well there never have been rumors about mourinho to madrid, at least in spain but they talked a bit about wenger and ancelotti (I would have stick to capello, one season he wins the league then hes thrown out, he comes back ten years later he wins the league and he's throwned out again???? madrid dirigents are just stupid, they fired del bosque after winning a champions league!!! Back on topic I personnally don't see inter as clear favourite to the title (neither Madrid despite my posts) I think its gonna be an english year again, if someone stops barça!!!
PS: if you know any players personnally tell them to break messi's leg, we'll pay a LOT of dirty money for that!!!

I predict Barca or Juve will win the CL. They deserve it, they are strongly fauvorites.

barça today is above everybody, true, now juve have a very good set up, they defend like a true italian team, but upfront it depends only of del piero ifn del piero has a good day, then they can win, but if he is carefully watched I don't think juve is a clear favourite.

Don't underestimate Del Pierro, just like R. Madrid did, twice, lol ^^

R. Madrid were ownd twice by the Legend of Del Pierro. Del Pierro is not a myth.

okay, del piero is an almazing player, although I think that we lost more because of an iron defence in the midfield from juve. The goal he scored was in fact an amazing footbalistic move: I explain.
Cannavaro knows del piero, he knows him very well, he knows del piero is not the kind of guy that will score screamers (unles sits a FK)
So when he sees del piero in front of the area, instead of going at him and probably make a VERY dangerous foul EXACTLY where del piero likes it, he covers his weak foot.
9 out of 10 times, with a keeper like casillas a shot from distance with delpiero's wrong foot wouldn't have been in the net.
That time it did...
I find it amazinf because 1: it shows to what point cannavaro can be intelligent
and 2: because when at your prime you've been compared to baggio it means that in reality you've got no real weak spot :)
I hate Italy, of course but Baggio was just perfect. I wish spain had their philsophy, ironminded tactical knowledge, not bothered about playing well or not, just winning and creative players that for the last twenty years that can easely be compared to spanish, brazilian, argentinian or holland top technical players (baggio, del piero, totti, pirlo are the ones that come immediatly in mind, but am sure there habe been others).
As a matter of fact they usually are perfect: I am 25 the first keeper I saw they had was pagliuca, and since then they ALWAYS had one of the top three gk in the world, well italian defence better not speak about it, a midfield with incredibly talented players that fulfill perfectly their role both in defence and in attack, and finally forwards of incredible talent. And it's just always like that, and the worst is that they don't mind playing with a defence with an average age of 35 because they don't need to run, they know what you gonna do before you even know it.
And they are almost invincible in penalties.
Well, out of topic but I can assure you that I HATE ITALY (in football, italian girls are incredibly beautiful) I HATE ITALIAN TEAMS and definetly I am scared of Italy, they are like a 09 team, one shot one goal shut up shop and goodbye.
All that to say that I don't underestimate them at all, I admire them.
But if legends win the CL, then I rest assured Raul (yesterday he became the topscorer in active of the liga, he is the alltime topscorer of the CL, and the alltime topscorer of the spanish national team, not bad for a guy that spends half the match in the midfield or on the sides) will win alone, and well we've got casillas and cannvaro, talking about legends :)
We were owned by Ranieri, not Del Piero.
If you have bothered reading everything Im sorry, you didn't need to do so its just that I am bored :)
CAN'T WAIT FOR FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!