Champions League Final

Who will win?

• Total voters

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Barcelona vs Man Utd

Should be a really good match as long as Man Utd don't play a boring defensive game like they did against them a few seasons ago. At least this game can't be worse than last years final.

Barca will tear them apart... seeing as they have no Fletcher... (Joke Haha) :)
2-0 Catalans.

barca just showed for me how much they struggle against good teams, how chelsea didnt win by about 5 ill never know - they could have had 3 pennas! barca have one shot on target and score it and win the match undeservedly as chelsea were better in both matches.

man utd are the best team in the world and proved how good they were against arsenal away. think they will easily beat barca

After watching the match just now i think united will batter barca, they may be able to hammer spainish teams with very poor defence's week in and out but against the better organised teams they are poor

hmm why do people say arsenal go over the top with the passing game? surely barceona are 100 times worst 1 shot on target all game 1 goal? pathetic lucky to get through tbh..

barca are fantastic against teams with **** defense but against a team like man utd barca are gonna get killed in every department. Any1 who thinks barca are gonna win against man utd are total idiots or they dont watch football at all they just vote for barca because they play silkish football.

Barca's performances vrs Chelsea have upset me, i want them to win but only if its a good performance. Should be a great game

aftr what happened 2 chelsea i hope united hammer them

I can see United winning it comfortably 2-0

I would absolutely love to say Barcelona are going to win cos as a Liverpool fan i hate man u but thats simply not the case united are far better in equipped and will probs controll the game and comfortably win it

Barca struggled against a robust tough Chelsea defense, well Man Utds defense is similar, but they have more going forward than Chelsea.
I actaullt think Man Utd would of preferred to play Barca

I don't think its sunk in that in the CL final we're gona be playin Barca. Its the two best teams in the world, and despite Barca's luck v Chelsea and our defensiveness against them last year, on paper this has the potential to be absolutely epic.

Their defence will be minus Alves, Abidal and Marquez (as well as Milito) and I do fancy us on the counter. Having said that, people claiming we'll dominate them in every area are well off the mark I think. It's gona be ****** close.

I'm glad we are playing them though, it should make for a better game and gives us a chance to prove ourselves against the very best, because Barcelona are still better than Chelsea. On the one hand I can't wait, on the other I'm going to be ******** it come the 27th of May! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Depends if they can scrape together a couple of fullbacks - it might actually benefit Barca if whoever they bring in are a tad better defensively, forcing Messi and Henry to actually play wide a bit more rather than relying on the fullbacks for width.

My money is on the Mancs though providing they have no major injuries between now and then. Barca can pass the ball all they like, but if they are that vulnerable to quick breaks down the flanks (as they were against Chelsea) then they haven't a hope sadly.

Want to be proven wrong, just can't see it happening for them now given Barca's threadbare defence is now looking like it's going to have to be jury rigged out of players who aren't quick enough for even the Spanish league...

hate to say it...(6) yesterday Chelsea were really unlucky...they had 2 clear penalties...and losing to away goals is devastating...Barca will have a patched up defence...n would love to see how they take on Rooney, Ronaldo and Park...
got to be a cracking game on the 27th...can't wait for it...:D

barca just showed for me how much they struggle against good teams, how chelsea didnt win by about 5 ill never know - they could have had 3 pennas! barca have one shot on target and score it and win the match undeservedly as chelsea were better in both matches.

man utd are the best team in the world and proved how good they were against arsenal away. think they will easily beat barca

PROVED HOW GOOD THEY WERE.. ARSENAL AWAY!!
thats like ricky hatton proved how good he is against a toddler

arsenal are embarrassing, we dont win we dont play good football anymore were just dull and slipping out of the top 4 i think the glory days are over, we have ridiculously bad luck do non arsenal fans notice that?