Champions League Final

Who will win?

• Total voters
I wouldn't really blame Ronaldo, being a striker on the day, there is only so much he can do without the ball... but that is not to say he did well everytime he had the ball... hmmm..

The really shocker for me was... in times like those and in a major final.. there wasn't a real leader on the pitch who rallied the team when the chips were down. It is seldom you'll see a Fergie's United throw away a game like that.. That was the disappointing part. There was no real fire in their belly... Oh how I miss Roy Keane..

Everyone in that played in the final should look at themselves and place the blame squarely on themselves.. The tactics worked wonders in the semi-finals, so I don't think it was the tactics that was wrong.. they could have used a gazillion tactics, but if they drop their heads like what happened in the game, nothing would have worked.

Barcelona were awesome on the day, but it was sad seeing United didn't make a bigger fight for the title when it matters most.

True, It's not like it was an Exhibition match. I think Rooney and Ferdinand could and should have the led the line really, Especially Rooney... Seemed like he had no passion on the day. Perhaps the worse of it was the total lack of communication from the dug-out which I've never seen before with Man Utd, All in all very odd and totally unexpected from them as a team, even though I though they'd have problems with Evra, O'Shea, Vidic, Anderson and Scholes, I did expect the team as a whle to play well.

Last edited:
Actually it was done in 6 seperate posts, Thats why Lee has brought it up so you dont really have a leg to stand on here. Fair enough once but 6 times.

i appoligise please forgive me!! i now know my place! i could see how it would be out of order but i ment nothing by it just seemed funny how some people were being a bit disrespectful to the BEST team in europe and when they got there comupence it was to hard not too so i hope i haven`t scared anyone for life or anything but iam sorry!:'(
they now have been deleted to stop further offence!

Last edited: