Champions League Group Stage Live

Chelsea's Group of Death

Chelsea - Real - Ajax - Rubin

Chelsea's Dream Simple Group

Chelsea - Panathinakos - Spartak Moscow - MSK Zilina

The first Chelsea match I went to was a qualifier again MSK Zilina, which Chelsea won 3-0. Robert Huth scored his first Chelsea goal. Good old days ^^)

How are Moscow in the dream group surely it would be Kobenhavn instead

I want some of the big boys in our group -- if we're going to play in the Champs League, we might as well play the best and see what happens :) Bring it on :)

To all the Liverpool fans wishing us bad luck in here -- I think you're in the wrong thread lads, yours is here...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f27/uefa-europa-league-play-off-draw-t44131.html

Tough game tonight with some big players missing.

we're jokin when we wish you bad luck.. well i am anyway... all tha best honestly your still an english team :) we wernt good nough last year

and i agree with ya tonight... no torres or gerrard and away in turkey with a slender 1-0 lead and comign off the back of a 3-0 hammering... sign aint good :p
but we'll do it

Hope we get a decent group.. although it's about time Ronaldo returned to the Theatre of Dreams.

Predicted group..

Manchester United
Real Madrid
Basel
Cluj
If you offered me that group now i would take it. We would easily qualify and probably win the group.

Who are Liverpool gonna get? We are still in it right? That's what 606 WUM's tell me, always asking who we are playing on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, please tell me it isn't true :(

If you offered me that group now i would take it. We would easily qualify and probably win the group.

Use would qualify but i think Real Madrid will win whatever group they get tbh

Use would qualify but i think Real Madrid will win whatever group they get tbh
partially agree with this. think it would be two great games against madrid

To all those who don't have SSN, the draw should be streamed live on UEFA's website so have a look on there a little later.

I want:

Barcelona
Tottenham
Panathanikos
MSK Zelina

Chelsea's Group of Death

Chelsea - Real - Ajax - Rubin

Chelsea's Dream Simple Group

Chelsea - Panathinakos - Spartak Moscow - MSK Zilina

The first Chelsea match I went to was a qualifier again MSK Zilina, which Chelsea won 3-0. Robert Huth scored his first Chelsea goal. Good old days ^^)

mate i was there also haha, in the matthew harding lower.

i honestly dont mind who we get but i do want Real Madrid, i believe the last time we played Madrid was in 1999 in the Super Cup final where we won 1-0 thanks to Gus Poyet.

Last edited:
Dream group:
Inter Milan
Real Madrid
Tottenham
FC Twente

But the chances of that are extremely slim. If we get Madrid at all, then I'll be happy, as we'll also get a decent side from Pot A too.

Alternatively:
Barcelona
Roma
Tottenham
FC Twente

I want us to play the best teams in Europe. People wishing for an easy draw... surely you want to play the best to see how far you've come. Madrid and Inter coming to WHL? Immense.

Wonder what the odds on Madrid getting either Inter or Chelsea are? Mourinho nearly always gets his past teams, lol -- I'm sure it's fixed.

My dream group for Spurs-
Lyon
Shakhtar
Tottenham
MSK Zelina

My dream Group for Bayern
Bayern Munich
Panathanaikos
Basel
CFR Cluj

can someone please explain to me how Arsenal are in the top seeds yet Madrid are in the second?

Arsenal
AS Roma
Rangers
CFR Cluj
^^^^^^^
My ideal group

can someone please explain to me how Arsenal are in the top seeds yet Madrid are in the second?

Cos Madrid's Euro record over the last five years is gash, whereas Arsenal's is pretty good.