Champions League Group Stage Live

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Kobenhavn
Hapoel Tel-Aviv

I'd love to play Madrid, it's been so long.

can someone please explain to me how Arsenal are in the top seeds yet Madrid are in the second?

because in the last 5 seasons arsenal have gone further in the champions league than madrid.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

what time does it start?

it says 4:30 so proberly some time next week haha, nah i would say tune in at 5 mate.

it says 4:30 so proberly some time next week haha.

You ain't wrong there m8, lol - did you see it last year? It took about 6 hours to draw the flippin thing -- or was that a different competition?

because in the last 5 seasons arsenal have gone further in the champions league than madrid.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

it says 4:30 so proberly some time next week haha, nah i would say tune in at 5 mate.

oh right fair enough, i thought it went on dometic league finish etc

Tottenham, Braga, Rangers, Schalke, Ajax, Spartak Moscow , Kobenhavn, Basel in the order IMHO

Tottenham, Braga, Rangers, Schalke, Ajax, Spartak Moscow , Kobenhavn, Basel in the order IMHO

Tottenham, Braga, Schalke, Ajax, Rangers, Spartak Moscow , Kobenhavn, Basel

seriously get real... on last seasons performance in the group stage, im suprised your not in pot 4.

Totthenham, Brage, Ajax, Schalke, Spartak Moscow, Basel, Rangers, Kobenhavn

we are better than ajax and schalke ... i think we could beat Braga ? Spurs we could beat maybe on a good day ??
My group- Rangers
Chelsea
cluj ccf
Marsielle

Blue Brothers hopefully :D

seriously get real... on last seasons performance in the group stage, im suprised your not in pot 4.

Totthenham, Brage, Ajax, Schalke, Spartak Moscow, Basel, Rangers, Kobenhavn

i agree rangers are a pretty average team and only qualify cus there in a poor league completely agree with that and i may even put kobenhaven in front of rangers :p

we are better than ajax and schalke ... i think we could beat Braga ? Spurs we could beat maybe on a good day ??
My group- Rangers
Chelsea
cluj ccf
Marsielle

your not better than ajax or shalke no way! on a good day leeds beat man united.... rangers are a poor team end of... almost as bad as liverpool ! :O hahah

Ryan _ Stubbs shut-up glory hunting douchbag....

come back to me when u win 53 titles the most in the world !!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Are liverpool in the champions league ??? = No

shut up then muppet

My group- Rangers
Chelsea
cluj ccf
Marsielle

the same braga who comfortable humped celtic and beat sevilla to get into the group stages? dont think so. people seriously underestimate braga

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

shut up then muppet
if you cant make a point without insults leave the thread or get infracted

shut up then muppet

Im not talking about liverpool so stop getting defensive and completely trying to turn it.... 53 league titles that blackpool could win... shocking league and if you joined prem you'd suddenly see that you and celtic would get no higher than 8th!
and im not just saying that SPL is such a poor league!

I think use need to get real i admit we had a bad season in europe last year but we hadn't signed any players and only a year before that we made the uefa cup final and we may suprise a few off use this season we have made some really good signings and i agree with rfc andrew we are better than schalke and ajax Braga i'm not so sure about they are a very solid side and LFCMarshall we can only win what is put in front off us and we do it very good not the same can be said about Liverpool