Champions League Group Stage Live

I think use need to get real i admit we had a bad season in europe last year but we hadn't signed any players and only a year before that we made the uefa cup final and we may suprise a few off use this season we have made some really good signings and i agree with rfc andrew we are better than schalke and ajax Braga i'm not so sure about they are a very solid side and LFCMarshall we can only win what is put in front off us and we do it very good not the same can be said about Liverpool

You don't win what is put in front of you. Did you win in Europe? Nah, far from it.

And Schalke and Ajax are two very good sides. I'd be careful before assuming you're better.

And why are you bringing Liverpool into this? Not trying to start an argument are we? I don't see where LFCMarshall mentioned Liverpool, so you've just flat out tried to insult him.

can we please make it to the draw without insults?

My Prediction

Group A: Arsenal, AS Roma, Basel, Zilina

Group B: Inter, Marseille, Schalke, Cluj

Group C: Lyon, Bremen, Kobenhavn, Rubin

Group D: Chelsea, Benfica, Rangers, FC Twente

Group E: Man United, Real Madrid, Braga, Auxerre

Group F: Barcelona, Panathinaikos, Spurs, Partizan

Group G: AC Milan, Valencia, Spartak Moscow, Tel-Aviv

Group H: Bayern, Shakhtar, Ajax, Bursaspor

My Prediction

Group A: Arsenal, AS Roma, Basel, Zilina

Group B: Inter, Marseille, Schalke, Cluj

Group C: Lyon, Bremen, Kobenhavn, Rubin

Group D: Chelsea, Benfica, Rangers, FC Twente

Group E: Man United, Real Madrid, Braga, Auxerre

Group F: Barcelona, Panathinaikos, Spurs, Partizan

Group G: AC Milan, Valencia, Spartak Moscow, Tel-Aviv

Group H: Bayern, Shakhtar, Ajax, Bursaspor

Very very precise JDY love it haha.

Ryan _ Stubbs shut-up glory hunting douchbag....

come back to me when u win 53 titles the most in the world !!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Are liverpool in the champions league ??? = No

shut up then muppet

and another blank who needs explaining too....

IM FROM MANCHESTER, kinda puts your glory hunting theory out the window oh and im a season ticket holder.. have been for many years. can i ask why do you support Rangers if it isn't glory hunting reasons? and 53 titles in a country its ALWAYS between two clubs, you might as well flip a coin beginning of the season to see who takes it that season.

back on topic, Rangers are a poor team and will be lucky to finish 3rd in their group imo, as for being better than Ajax etc? no your not lol i cant even remember the name of that team who made you look below average last season at ibrox... a real champions league team? get real

Looking forward to the draw, I'd probably prefer not to get put in the same group with Real Madrid to be honest. I'd rather finish top of the group and with Mourinho's Madrid in the same group as us, there's potential that that wouldn't happen.

I think use need to get real i admit we had a bad season in europe last year but we hadn't signed any players and only a year before that we made the uefa cup final and we may suprise a few off use this season we have made some really good signings and i agree with rfc andrew we are better than schalke and ajax Braga i'm not so sure about they are a very solid side and LFCMarshall we can only win what is put in front off us and we do it very good not the same can be said about Liverpool

Schalke are much better than Rangers. Ajax and Braga are probably slightly better as-well. Lets face it Rangers are probably going to go out in the group stages. You win what is put in front of you because you play sides like Hamilton, Inverness and St Mirren every week. You are the one who needs to get real.

You don't win what is put in front of you. Did you win in Europe? Nah, far from it.

And Schalke and Ajax are two very good sides. I'd be careful before assuming you're better.

And why are you bringing Liverpool into this? Not trying to start an argument are we? I don't see where LFCMarshall mentioned Liverpool, so you've just flat out tried to insult him.

Fair enough we haven't won anything in europe for 38 years but we rarely go a season without a trophy but you should be very carefull assuming we are worse than Schalke and Ajax because we come from the SPL we are a decent team with a good management team and to the person that said that Rangers and Celtic would be lucky to finish 8th in England we will never know but if Rangers and Celtic had the millions that EPL gets we would be challanging for the EPL title and European hounors.

We will see who everone gets in the draw and i will let everyone know if i think we have a realistic chance of making the last 16 or if we will be on a trip in the europa league or simply staying at home

Lets put this in perspective and drop all the insaults here. No club in the Champions League are so to speak POOR other wise they wouldn't even be in the competition. I don't agree with the so called Glory Hunter taits because clearly we don't know each other well enough to judge them. Lets just look forward to the draw i am buzzing.

Lets put this in perspective and drop all the insaults here. No club in the Champions League are so to speak POOR other wise they wouldn't even be in the competition. I don't agree with the so called Glory Hunter taits because clearly we don't know each other well enough to judge them. Lets just look forward to the draw i am buzzing.

MSK Zilina aren't the best side in the world like...

Champions League this year is going to be fantastic, with Mourinho at Real Madrid(personally I think they will do well, but in my opinion, it will happen as his first year at Inter, Furst Gell, then destroy) :)
I just hope that this year AC Milan does a sweat campaign, maybe getting into the semi finals, I miss them at the big stages of european football ! I think Braga is going to struggle, but they will not go down without fighting hard ! I believe that Tottenham will be at the same group as Barcelona !

Here you go again talking bout liverpool.. what they got to do with this.. were talking bout rangers and the champions league pot 3 NOT LIVERPOOL.. im not saying there amazing cus there not... but there is 8 better teams than rangers in the premier league easily and if any single one of them 8 teams were in SPL then it wud be a walkover..poor league... poor teams...

Fair enough we haven't won anything in europe for 38 years but we rarely go a season without a trophy but you should be very carefull assuming we are worse than Schalke and Ajax because we come from the SPL we are a decent team with a good management team and to the person that said that Rangers and Celtic would be lucky to finish 8th in England we will never know but if Rangers and Celtic had the millions that EPL gets we would be challanging for the EPL title and European hounors.

We will see who everone gets in the draw and i will let everyone know if i think we have a realistic chance of making the last 16 or if we will be on a trip in the europa league or simply staying at home

You've made some pretty poor points there.

"but you should be very carefull assuming we are worse than Schalke and Ajax because we come from the SPL we are a decent team with a good management team"

Ummm.. what? Since when does coming from the SPL make you a decent team with a good management team? If anything, it's the opposite.

"and to the person that said that Rangers and Celtic would be lucky to finish 8th in England we will never know but if Rangers and Celtic had the millions that EPL gets we would be challanging for the EPL title and European hounors."

Really? So the teams that are in mid-table in the EPL, that do get these EPL millions, why do they not shoot up the table. Everyone gets the large amounts, and therefore Rangers would be no exception. West Ham, Sunderland, Birmingham. These teams are getting good money, but there are better teams and that's why they don't shoot up the table. ****, I'd go so far as to say Rangers would be about 15th in the Premiership.

omg pack it in you guys who cares anymore, lets just wait for the draw, then you can all go back to writing each other off