Champions League Group Stage Live

Great, getting to travel to Glasgow and Turkey. Not looking forward to it.

Valencia should be good, at least it is sunny there.

Tottenham have been handed a very difficult draw, can see them struggling in that one.

I think Spartak Mosow away could be tricky but appart from that i am 100% convinced we will top this group. Spurs got a tough draw and im looking forward to seeing AC Milan against Real Madrid.

Tottenham have been handed a very difficult draw, can see them struggling in that one.

Tbh, it's nowhere near as bad as it could have been. I'm actually quite confident after that draw. Two defeats by Inter possibly, draws away to Bremen and Twente and two home wins would probably see us through? Not saying we will get through, but we stand a good chance.

I think we have such a boring draw nothing exciting "yawn"

I am very pleased, considering. I wanted Inter Milan and FC Twente, and ideally Werder Bremen would be replaced with Real Madrid, but it's a good draw nonetheless.

FC Internazionale
Werder Bremen
Tottenham
FC Twente

So yeah, I'm chuffed. Now the real challenge begins. :D

Tbh, it's nowhere near as bad as it could have been. I'm actually quite confident after that draw. Two defeats by Inter possibly, draws away to Bremen and Twente and two home wins would probably see us through? Not saying we will get through, but we stand a good chance.
Could see you through, but I don't think it's as straight forward as that really :D

Spurs have a fun group, The rest of the English teams have relatively easy groups IMO. **** is the easiest.

I think we have such a boring draw nothing exciting "yawn"

Don't be so cocky. Shakthar are a talented side, and going away to Ukraine will not be easy. Braga knocked out Sevilla and celtic so they shouldn't be underestimated. Partizan is not a nice place to go away. Yes we should top the group, but don't be so ingorant.

Can somebody please explain this to me. I don't understand why some teams were forced into a group, when there were no teams from their country in there? Like with Tottenham, we could have been in A, G, or E (i think) but they said we can only be in group A and i don't understand why?

Spurs have a fun group, The rest of the English teams have relatively easy groups IMO. **** is the easiest.
I thought Arsenals was the hardest, Braga proved they're no push overs, and Shaktar is a long way, and they're a good team. No clue who Partizan are, Serbian?

Can somebody please explain this to me. I don't understand why some teams were forced into a group, when there were no teams from their country in there? Like with Tottenham, we could have been in A, G, or E (i think) but they said we can only be in group A and i don't understand why?

TV coverage.

I am happy with the draw. If you want to be in the top competition then you have to play the best teams to see how good you are. Group G looks quite tasty.

MSK Zilina again, I'm so chuffed :D

Man U got a simples group though :( and the Milan group is amazing :D

because there was already 2 english sides in groups E to H

It looks as if Tottenham are screwed, cannot see them getting a point off Inter, Werder Bremen an FC Twente are also relative new boys to the Champions League but are probably on a par with Tottenham ability wise.

Last edited: