champions league number 2fifa10 xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you?

I agree, got raped in the 1st game, 2nd game, I had one cleared off the line at 1-1, and on the same counter he scored off a rebound off the keeper. Fair enough. I don't know what it is about Joker, I just cant seem to play against him.

Curt, if you want to talk big, play me on fifa, and then go shouting your mouth next time yeah?

hes very good anit he dunc unlucky buddy be a next tournement

Joker owns on clubs, and prob owns on head to head matches aswell, I wouldn't feel to bad losing to him tbh.

inter 2 bayern 4

inter 2 bayern 1 am i right max mate am in next round though

Peter was Bayern, 4+1=5 and Max Inter 2+2=4.

Me and Ronaseal are playing tomorrow morning

o well done peter!!!

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Who are you?

I agree, got raped in the 1st game, 2nd game, I had one cleared off the line at 1-1, and on the same counter he scored off a rebound off the keeper. Fair enough. I don't know what it is about Joker, I just cant seem to play against him.

Curt, if you want to talk big, play me on fifa, and then go shouting your mouth next time yeah?

ill be more than happy to play you

Ronaseal 2-1 Luke
Luke 2-2 Ronaseal
pretty close games if only you put that tevez chance away in the first minute

happy am in the qurata final of europa league unlucky look well doen ronaseal

happy am in the qurata final of europa league unlucky look well doen ronaseal

nah all 3 of us me you and ronaseal are in semis :)

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

and who ever played alex gets a buy so semis draw should be sooon i assume!

Well played Mark

2-0 Mark

then 3-1 me

mark goes through on away goal

thats what i need to fidn out mate you and scott have played all i know lol

so i am about to do the europa draw to all in the smi final been a great tournement i wish you all best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back