champions league number 2fifa10 xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah was a scrapy game though mate and soem goals was so **** lol bets of luck

BIFDORITO, just realised why you added me on Xbox mate lol. Next time your on we will get going. Just send a message saying Champ League and we'll get going.

CMON FIORENTINA

BIFDORITO, just realised why you added me on Xbox mate lol. Next time your on we will get going. Just send a message saying Champ League and we'll get going.

CMON FIORENTINA

no probs mate you was probably looking at the friend request like this ill be on later up the villareal
images

i looked up your record online it makes me feel nervous

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

1st leg: Tottenhamboi90 0 - 0 BIF DORITO (ME)
2nd leg: BIF DORITO 3 - 3 Tottenhamboi90

Tottenhamboi90 wins on away goals
Brilliant games

Last edited:
BwfcCurt came up with a fantastic idea for the next one for the 8 who get knocked out will have another tie but be last 8 of Europa then who either wins this one will face Europa winners what you all think for the next champions league

Me vs Luke
3-2 to me on the first leg
8-1 to me on the second leg
Aggregate = 11-3

Unlucky Luke ;)

Last edited:
BwfcCurt came up with a fantastic idea for the next one for the 8 who get knocked out will have another tie but be last 8 of Europa then who either wins this one will face Europa winners what you all think for the next champions league
Dont see why you cant do that in this one :)

Can we have an update on all of the scores and whos still got to play?

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Ronaseal 0-5 Joker Da Smoker
Joker Da Smoker 1-4 Ronaseal

Joker Da Smoker wins 6-4

1st leg: Tottenhamboi90 0 - 0 bif dorito
2nd leg: bif dorito 3 - 3 Tottenhamboi90

Tottenhamboi90 wins on away goals

1st game - Mark 3-2 Max
2nd game - Max 2-2 Mark

Mark wins 5-4

Ryangiggs11 1-2 Dunc
Ryangiggs11 1-2 Dunc

Dunc wins 4-2

Me 3-2 Luke
Me 8-1 Luke

I win 11-3

how the **** did he beat man city that much

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

so teams in cups are this is the champions league set of teams left​
Sevilla
chelsea
man united
lyon
fiorentina
ajax

now next lot are for europa teams

Bayern
Barcelona
Inter
Ac milan
Villareal
Man city​

Games that need to be played

wolfburg vs besiktas
juve vs lpool

best of luck lads​

i must credit BIFDORITO for the fantastic games. he went 2-0 up in 2nd leg but i scrapped it back to 2-2. he then retook the lead but i hit but instantly for 3-3 and it was squeeky *** time for the last 10 minutes. In added time Sebastien Frey made like a quadruple save in a 6 yard box scramble which nearly saw BIF go through. Really unlucky but ill take a win on away goals.

When will we find out who we have next round?​

I fell apart in the second half, his keeper was unbelieveable in the first half and he was aided by some soft refereeing decisions

will we do european super cup champs league winner vs europa winner?

looking forward to the europa league :)
Dunc, we may be able to play each other in the super cup ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back