champions league number 2fifa10 xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
i been waiting on Josh for 2 nights now. he is online but always on COD come on buddy.

arr cant wait for europa league i think it only crossed my mind because i lost

the europa is only for people who is out in the 1st round.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:33 PM ----------

scott if josh anit played you since tuesday night ur in the next round bud

Last edited:
I have invited him all week to play. he doesnt even message me saying mates round or something....

Clarky when do you wanna play pal? Tomorrow evening?

right lads hope you get ur games done tonight josh vs scott and iamkoreana game i contack you all by 10pm hope they all done

i can never connect to scott - if i can't connect tonight then i'll give him the win.

i can never connect to scott - if i can't connect tonight then i'll give him the win.

ok josh mate lets hope you two can connect how came what happens do you use fut team before hand .if so restart ur router and ur be ok best of luck.

Clarky when do you wanna play mate?

good luck lads, this makes for good reading tbh |).

cheers fort he comment

alex mate if you add me on xbox oxpokerjokerxo hes on me mates list bud

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

right when you all done ur games be a new twist to the comp

cutis will be doing the champions league draw

i will be doing the europa live from paris so keep an eye on it in next couple of days

Josh wanna play after 9, got to get some dinner
alright pal, message me on here when you wanna play.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

scott beat me 1-0 in both legs.

Still havent got hold of Clarky :/

Still havent got hold of Clarky :/

he was going to play you tonight mate you was ofline so try him tommorow bud

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

can the liverpool vs juve game been done today or i have to let the one who has posted macth reqwest go into the next round please have it done by 10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back