champions league number 2fifa10 xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have the draw done tonight or friday as soon as the game is done we have an update on whos in what comp for the next round.

Europa draw is​

inter vs bayern
villareal vs barcelona
man city vs milan
besiktas vs juve or lpool depending on winner good luck​

Jok3r Da smok3r (Lyon) Vs Spandex Police (Chelsea)
FlamingDamon (Ajax) Vs DanoMadrid (Sevilla)
MarkArsenal1 (Man Utd) Vs ButtonScott (WolfsBurg)
TottenhamBoi90 (Fiorentina) Vs iamkoreanx

That concludes Champions League Draw

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

steve wanna do our game today

Last edited:
Tell Clarky he can go through as I am very busy for the next few nights. Apologies and good luck to all :)

Tell Clarky he can go through as I am very busy for the next few nights. Apologies and good luck to all :)

well you have my respect for saying that but now you will have to be in europa league no lol

d'oh 4 away goals and it still wasnt enough :(, 3 screamers 1 from 47yds and the other 2 were from about 37-40 yds dam Valdez was off his line for all 3 stupid keeper.

Well done to Curt though, good games mate

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

buttonscott when you free to play mate ????? (H)

Oh god, why do I always draw that Jok3r Da Smok3r, honestly, the luckyest player I have ever played against.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------[/COLOR]

buttonscott when you free to play mate ????? (H)

tommorrow about 6ish matey

Joker 6 - 1 Dunc
Dunc 1 - 2 Joker
8-2 all together an absoloute raping there

When i beat him in world cup or this, the luck will run out, cause my ultimate skill we prevail, Even though Wolfsburg are *****.

Joker 6 - 1 Dunc
Dunc 1 - 2 Joker
8-2 all together an absoloute raping there

Who are you?

I agree, got raped in the 1st game, 2nd game, I had one cleared off the line at 1-1, and on the same counter he scored off a rebound off the keeper. Fair enough. I don't know what it is about Joker, I just cant seem to play against him.

Curt, if you want to talk big, play me on fifa, and then go shouting your mouth next time yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back