Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

When will the Premier League and Championship will be completed? I really want to play in these leagues!

looking good so far cant wait till its completed so i can try and keep derby up with the likes of strupar and ravanelli

hiya buddy. i woz wondering if you have a date 4 completion and if you have done Nottingham Forest.
looking 4ward to playing this

hiya buddy. i woz wondering if you have a date 4 completion and if you have done Nottingham Forest.
looking 4ward to playing this

no not yet and I'll do Nottingham Forest after Barnsley would you like the club to be in debt like it was back in 01/02 or same amount of money they have in FM 12

no worries. cheers buddy. i'd like the same amount as they've got in FM 12 please.
thanx 4 getting back 2 me

hows the progress coming along buddy. i cant wait to have a game on this, cant decide who to pick though, im a united fan so its the obvious choice but the chance to manage zola, bergkamp or zidane is enough to turn anyones head..

Keep up the good work mate, im definitely following

hows the progress coming along buddy. i cant wait to have a game on this, cant decide who to pick though, im a united fan so its the obvious choice but the chance to manage zola, bergkamp or zidane is enough to turn anyones head..

Keep up the good work mate, im definitely following

I've got nearly 100,000 changes done to it :)

does the editor restart it's self if it gets to many players built into it

just asking coz I think I've hit 100,000 mark and "it's restarted itself"

Last edited:
Sorry then) I didn't know there was no Russian in CM )
Anyway you did a great job ) thank you)