Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

Yeah I get ya. Good luck with the rest of the editing and pray there's no more crashes lol.

started working on Dortmund, got Bayer & Bayer II done, I'll start working on the Premier League side later on

just a quick update to wish Everyone a merry Christmas, sitting watch World Cup 98 Final on ESPN Classic, such a great line up, after that it's the World Cup 2006 then 1966 and then 1974, wish they would put on the USA 1994 Final or Italia 1990 and working on the Database at the same time

thank you it also sorts out some of the older talent like robben vdv snijder two birds with one stone :p once again i appreciate what you are doing here

thank you it also sorts out some of the older talent like robben vdv snijder two birds with one stone :p once again i appreciate what you are doing here

Robben was at FC Groningen but had a Future Transfer to PSV
Van der Vaart was well overratted in CM 01/02, but not a bad buy :)
and sneijder wasn't even in it unless he came in as a youth player :p in the later update
Terez was a free agent

I downloaded the recent update but I am not sure where to unzip it??? Awesome work by the way!

Got it working now. Why is fat Ronaldo really rubbish. He is valued at 40 mil but his stats are ****. Composure of 9?!?

Few things I have come across,.. Nedved's first touch is 1. Maldini's strength is 1. Rogue Junior is a GK and a lot of people have finishing of 20, like Alan Smith. Bit odd

Few things I have come across,.. Nedved's first touch is 1. Maldini's strength is 1. Rogue Junior is a GK and a lot of people have finishing of 20, like Alan Smith. Bit odd

most of the player I done in the database was when I was half alseep or just waking up :( and I was just following what the CM 01/02 data was telling me but I'll check in the game see if it's any different

Last edited: