Bayer
AFC Ajax
PSV
Bolton Wanderers

Leagues Been renamed
England
Scotland

Charlton Will be Mangerless and have re-gen players

I'm thinking about adding Harchester United's 2001/02 team into the database and place me in my local's club youth team, does anyone think that would be a stupid or good idea?

Last edited:
Great idea mate. Would love to have a go at that. Now i gotta wait until the next update :(

christ im gona have fun going through that. kits are quality. would be fun to see karl fletcher tearing apart defences again

I don't really know what CA or PA to give the Harchester United Players or age to give them :(

I'm thinking about adding Harchester United's 2001/02 team into the database and place me in my local's club youth team, does anyone think that would be a stupid or good idea?

Isn't it going to take long enough to do real players? I wouldn't bother with a made up team from a Sky tv show if I were you, lol.

Mate, when do you think the english leagues (Prem, Div 1, 2, 3) will be completed?

Mate, when do you think the english leagues (Prem, Div 1, 2, 3) will be completed?

I would say about 2 more weeks :(, sorry spend whole xmas holidays playing Skyrim and working on the DB but lost track of time in that, coz I was getting so far in Skyrim but I'm now working on the database full time now :)

if I get Southampton done tomorrow I'll upload every teams pic in the Premier League before I start on Bradford City

Right guys just to say I'm now starting on Bradford City, and I'll be posting the pics to my facebook page :), & some one here & I've finished the Premier League :)