Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

looking good so far but have you fixed a couple of problems with derby and what stage of 2001/02 are you using

looking good so far but have you fixed a couple of problems with derby and what stage of 2001/02 are you using

what the problem with Derby mate? I'm using 3.9.60 first then I'll add in the other two database if this is successful

well in the picture it had simo valakari as a goalkeeper and he was a midfielder and it still had kevin kilbane playing for us

well in the picture it had simo valakari as a goalkeeper and he was a midfielder and it still had kevin kilbane playing for us

sorry man I was working on Derby on New year morning was about 1 - 2 am, I took out Kilbane on saturday night and I'm about to work on Valakari :)

Last edited:
After Henry's goal yesterday, i wanna play this db so bad!! Keep up the good work mate!!

does anyone want to do me a huge favour and re-make the UEFA Champions League format from 2001/02, UEFA Cup & UEFA Intertoto cup for me

hey guys just a quick ? but where can I find

Porto B
Sporting Lisbon B
Benfica B

in the editor coz they're in CM 01/02 editor but I can't find them in FM 12 editor, so where I would put their players? should I

A - put them in the main teams and put them as youths or stuff like that

or

B - put them as free agents

also I'm thinking about putting in Messi and give him is CA & PA from FM 05

since you asked some help , everybody dissapered )))) i would like to help , but i don't have an editor and i don't know a **** thing of how to use it) the only thing i could help is to get the squads of russian teams of that season which are not in CM 01 i guess)))
i personally think you should put all that portugese youth in the main team )
about messi. how old was he in 2000 ?

since you asked some help , everybody dissapered )))) i would like to help , but i don't have an editor and i don't know a **** thing of how to use it) the only thing i could help is to get the squads of russian teams of that season which are not in CM 01 i guess)))
i personally think you should put all that portugese youth in the main team )
about messi. how old was he in 2000 ?

well I found Porto B & Benfica B :), just Sporting B is un-findable :( so I guess they'll have about 75 players altogether

that would be a great help mate for the Russian non-league sides :), and Messi is about 24 now so he'll be 14 in my database :)

Last edited:
if you feel that is going to be a good idea to put him in ,then just make him -10 potential :p
So okay as soon as i'm done with russian teams i'll send a massega to you) I'm sincerely sorry but i't sgoing to take me about 3 weeks as i have exams now :) by the way what exactly do you mean by non-league sides?:)

if you feel that is going to be a good idea to put him in ,then just make him -10 potential :p
So okay as soon as i'm done with russian teams i'll send a massega to you) I'm sincerely sorry but i'ts going to take me about 3 weeks as i have exams now :) by the way what exactly do you mean by non-league sides?:)

The non-league side are like the clubs in the lower league of Russia :) and take your time mate, your school work is more important that this database and I'll give him -9 :)

right guys now with Megaupload shut down, I don't know how I would get this database put up for you guys to download it :( I mean I have a mediafire account :) but if the US government shut that down I ******* screwed :(

haha)i'm far too old to study at school,bro )
well , even if they shut that down we'll figure smth out))

right guys I've almost got Feyenoord done :) so all three big clubs in Holland are done (PSV, Ajax & Feyenoord) & I have just West Brom to complete and then that's the Championship complete then I'll start working on League One :)

also I've just hit the 150,000 mark :p

FYI Messi is in just with FM 05 CA & PA

Last edited:
okay just a quick update I've completed the First Division now working on Blackpool :), I ask the kremmen @ sortitoutsi.net if he could do some logos for me in his metallic format :) and he's agree to it, but I don't think he'll be working on it anytime soon, but I'm in no rush for them :) so I ask him just to do the clubs that have old logos from that era

if you guys would like to see some screenies of them logos give me a PM and I'll post some up