Features missing in FM2012 and new features for FM2013

SI to start co-operate with EA and Fifa. I mean imagine Football Manager with the gameplay in matches from Fifa :eek:

Ability to simulate a match without actually watching the game. Sometimes it gets boring watching all the matches (especially when playing a really easy match that you know you are going to win). Similliar to the way it is in Fifa.

Similar to FIFA i think it would be good if they had some sort of transfer deadline day with all the stories,gossip and last minute deals! I cant remember which one but on a fifa manager i played in the past they had some sort of highlights show so they could have something similar to this but with transfer news

dunno whether its been said but watching your players train!!!

What about having the option in private chat to persuade players to play for your national team if your nation is their secondary nationality. It happens irl so why not on the game. There are players on fm that do not make it into their main national team yet would make decent internationals for their secondary nation.

i remember on LMA manager there was a 'create your own team mode' where depending on what league you choose to be in changes the amount of money you get and you could choose a certain number of players from there value. For example, in the 2007 game if you wanted to start in the prem you would get £60mil and you would choose your 18 players (at the time that was 11 first team, 5 subs and 2 reserves) I think that would be a good idea as that was one of the greatest game modes I've played

SI to start co-operate with EA and Fifa. I mean imagine Football Manager with the gameplay in matches from Fifa :eek:

And the waste of resources not only in meaningless things but trash code. Plus untrustworthy demos that work where the full game won't and don't document basic missing features. And truly cheating games (NBA 2005, I won't give the list of things it does when you're winning with <5mins to end). No, thank you.

I'd Like to be see clubs developing new rivalries through the years. Like title contenders that both got promoted year before and slugging it out again.

Well, obviously you wouldnt play the matches you would instead simply watch the matches but with the graphics and gameplay from Fifa...

There would be difficulties in a lot of peoples computers might not be able to handle that. I know a few people already who have old-ish machines and they can just about handle FM the way it is currently.

Personally I never really enjoyed it when it was like this in LMA Manager (I think) and therefore don't mind the current graphics.

I think that during every World Cup or any other international game with a team like North Korea or Cuba that's played outside of their country, there should be a chance for their players to defect to a new country and start a new life.

i remember on LMA manager there was a 'create your own team mode' where depending on what league you choose to be in changes the amount of money you get and you could choose a certain number of players from there value. For example, in the 2007 game if you wanted to start in the prem you would get £60mil and you would choose your 18 players (at the time that was 11 first team, 5 subs and 2 reserves) I think that would be a good idea as that was one of the greatest game modes I've played

You can. On the editor.

Back stories.

Say for example Luka Modric's wife (no idea if he's actually married) was playing away from home. He's going to be devastated.. Misplacing simple 5 yard passes. Corners won't be clearing the first man. His head won't be in the game. How you and the club approach things will have an impact on how he recovers.

Obviously, that's an example, but something similar maybe. Obviously SI would need to keep it clean though.

- Basic character creator - decide how your little manager sprite dresses (suit, tracksuit, club kit etc.)
- More control over financial aspects - choosing kit sponsors, stadium advertising, ticket prices including special offers etc etc.
- Changing kit design at the start of each season

Essentially I think they've got the actual man management/tactics/game-play stuff sorted. I would just like to see a little more involvement in the business side of it.

Oh! One more thing:

Challenging the Chairmans decision to sell your top player because the offer was too good. Being able to argue that decision and try to reverse it would be fantastic.

And another!

Targeting a club when offering a player out. Say you notice through the transfer rumours that whoever is looking at a right-back. It'd be good to be able to offer a right-back you're trying to offload to that club specifically.

I haven't read the whole thread but......
Basically new, better and evolved tactical options.
I would love to 1000 different options in order to make my team play the way i want..
More advanced stuff if you know what i mean..
I think that's what people want the most..