Features missing in FM2012 and new features for FM2013

Don't know if this has been mentioned but make the Advanced Editor more freely available for those of us who want to recreated old countries, or create new ones etc.

would also like to see a scenario creator i know you can do things in the editor but would prefer something specifically for scenarios i.e you get into the main menu click scenario creator then set the season halfway through and make chelsea underachieve then take over after say 17 games and rescue the season if that makes sense
I love that idea so much.

Would love to see dual-monitor support, at least for the 3D match viewer. Having a clear view of the action on the pitch on one screen and all the stat widgets on another would be ideal.

Yeah its pretty ridiculous that people get to do what they want with their own purchased product, we should do everything we can to stop this abuse of freedom! :p

Yeah.I'm sorry I offended the "all knowing genie-managers".

Another one as well as an U18s team, there should be a youth academy team so you can pick up and release youngsters whenever you want. Linking to this being able to choose where to set up youth recruitment centres - e.g. you're looking for skilful players you go to Brazil, looking for strong midfielders go to Italy etc.

An option on international player chat should be asking a player and try to convince him to switch nations. I've got a player from Portugal and Moldova, he's 25 had pretty much no chance of getting to the Portugal team and im getting pretty tired of seeing would only consider a call up from Portugal

What I'm really fed up with is when you offer a player a contract him and his agent can both see your wage budget and asks for stupid wages like at previous club was on 800 a week but now wants 25000k a week

Probably already been mentioned but I'd like the outside world to be a factor towards players performances such as relationships and the media...

Also in the style of the old Total Club Manager it'd be nice to be able to control my managers personal life as well as his professional life, being able to manage the money i earn etc... Maybe even with an option of eventually purchasing a club and running it as a board member as well as the manager.

Also an option to request repayment of debts would be nice as when playing with teams with huge debts (Man Utd) the debt restricts you a bit and especially if you don't use your £100,000,000 transfer budget you could ask for it to be payed off as a lump sum of the clubs debt?

In FM12 everything that determines a game is over-exaggerated. For example, if your team are on a bad run of form, no matter what team you are, it's so hard to return to winning, whereas Barca or Man U etc will bounce back immediately. The same follows for player's form and morale, especially strikers. If they're in bad form they don't score for months, good form they're scoring 3 per game. I know this can happen(cough*torres, carroll) but so often i have a player banging them in from everywhere and then they won't score for the next 3 months. Also team talks determine the result far too much, nail the team talk and you win 5-0, mess it up and you lose 5-0, the same with squad morale. FM13 should be a bit more lenient please with those features.
Also I dont really see the point in match preparation. I put defending set pieces up to very high for Match Prep. and I lost 5-2, 3 0f which were from set-pieces, I'm not criticising it, but why have it if it doesn't have hardly any influence? In FM13 either make it more influential or scrap it. Finally is the match engine. Why is it that I miss 30 chances a game, the AI miss 2 but the score ends 2-2 or worse, every game. I'm aware that this can happen(Chelsea v Barca) but not every single match! and the way the strikers miss, the amount of one v ones or the 30 yard wide shot, make it realistic!

another one that i would like to do for international managers is talk to them about is switching teams, i mean i got this one player for wales who has good abilty but never plays at his club and it's difficult for me to pick them when they arn't playing, so ishould be able to talk to them and say they need first team football or if they score alot but are in league one the i should tell them to move up and test themselves

Also I dont really see the point in match preparation. I put defending set pieces up to very high for Match Prep. and I lost 5-2, 3 0f which were from set-pieces, I'm not criticising it, but why have it if it doesn't have hardly any influence?

It has quite a lot of influence, maybe the team just had taller / better players.

Another thing that is a joke occurs when offering a play to clubs. Say I offer Player X for £2.5m plus 25% of next sale and I get a load of loan offers with a future fee of £2.5m. This isn't the same as my terms offered, when loaning players out there should be a future transfer option which should work exactly like a normal transfer rather than a stupid future fee

Another thing that is a joke occurs when offering a play to clubs. Say I offer Player X for £2.5m plus 25% of next sale and I get a load of loan offers with a future fee of £2.5m. This isn't the same as my terms offered, when loaning players out there should be a future transfer option which should work exactly like a normal transfer rather than a stupid future fee
You can sort of do that. Say a club have made a loan offer for one of your players, you had offered him for £5m but they want to loan him and give you a future fee of £5m. If I have read correctly, you want the fee immediately, like a normal transfer? If so, simply put the loan fee up to £5m and set future fee to 0-1k. This way you get the £5m immediately aswell as him going out on loan and leaving at the end of that loan. Hope this helps!

It has quite a lot of influence, maybe the team just had taller / better players.
I agree, but this happens quite often and on the team report it says I have one of the taller teams with more ability in the air e.g heading, jumping. I like the feature, i'm just saying IMO it should be more important than morale and team talks which have way too much influence.

You can sort of do that. Say a club have made a loan offer for one of your players, you had offered him for £5m but they want to loan him and give you a future fee of £5m. If I have read correctly, you want the fee immediately, like a normal transfer? If so, simply put the loan fee up to £5m and set future fee to 0-1k. This way you get the £5m immediately aswell as him going out on loan and leaving at the end of that loan. Hope this helps!

This doesn't solve the percentage of next sale issue though

The new reserve league competition for the Premier League and Championship

Prem announce U21s competition | Football News | Sky Sports

Also to add more in depth staff such as a youth team manager + his coaches - same with reserves

Club doctors

Might as well shove in the club reverend and chaplain as well lol

Scouts for National teams

heres a few things id like to see

1) when looking for a new job instead of just applying why cant you sit an interview ie find out what the club want from you and what you can offer the club this would make moving clubs abit more realistic also your chairman says yes or no to weather they agree for you to talk to another club ie from a lower to bigger club

2) more build up to cup finals etc the make things more realistic

3) internatinals should line up as they do now for the national songs

4) a more realistic transfer deadline day

everything else is fine in the game the graphics i like it all the way it is
just make it a tad more realistic cheers

I would like to hold a vote on who my team thinks should be captain.

-Pitch Invasions (after promotions, surviving relegation, or reaching an cup final.)
-The ability to be a coach or assistant manager.
-The ability to change kits after every season.
-The ability to price your own tickets.
-The ability to see training and youth facilities.
-The ability to see trophies being lifted.