Features missing in FM2012 and new features for FM2013

Back stories.

Say for example Luka Modric's wife (no idea if he's actually married) was playing away from home. He's going to be devastated.. Misplacing simple 5 yard passes. Corners won't be clearing the first man. His head won't be in the game. How you and the club approach things will have an impact on how he recovers.

Obviously, that's an example, but something similar maybe. Obviously SI would need to keep it clean though.
i suggested this but their may be an issue with legal reasons, same with tapping up players or clubs match fixing, but a way round this would be having the option of these personal life crisis or tapping on players but every player at the start having it done as False so that only regens can be tapped up or have like gambling problems and ****

stop penalties being given so often when crosses come in, very rarely happens in real life by refs

lucas-campodnico-history.jpg

pls, avoid this kind of **** in fm13

have like on fifa set piece maker! Make a certain position run to a certain place for corners and free-kicks

There should be a chance for players from thirld world countries to get murdered if they perform poorly in the World Cup

HOT AND COLD STREAKS!

like they do in NFL Madden 12, when you quit, it evaluates all the players in the game and gives them hot/cold streaks which should improve morale/stats etc temporarily..

I have said this every year for the last 5 years..

SI have to introduce some sort of "form" component as we all know how lame it is when your striker scores 5 goals in one match and then the next he gets an ave rating of 5.6 and does not score for several games..

I would really like SI to take my advice on board this time!

Player Exchange isn't fully usable e.g. I can offer my Tevez and Aguero (for example) for a CPU teams Ronaldo. But I can't offer my player in exchange for two of theirs (except if they are interested in the player I want to exchange).

Player Attribute Masking mandatory for every new game.It's not real managing when you already know the skills of a 14-year old Mozambican player that just entered the football world. Also do something to keep Genie Scout and FMRTE away from the game.

Player Attribute Masking mandatory for every new game.It's not real managing when you already know the skills of a 14-year old Mozambican player that just entered the football world. Also do something to keep Genie Scout and FMRTE away from the game.
I didn't realise other peoples games effected your playing experience.

Just a small one really but I'd like the ability to have the loan back to old club clause when a big team buys a youngster from a lower division. Then you can get the funds from the transfer and still have your youngster for a season.

Someone sort of touched on it earlier regarding including the MLS rules in Data Editor, but just having the utility there to attempt to implement MLS type rules and/or just the youth player draft model to other national leagues.

Back stories.

Say for example Luka Modric's wife (no idea if he's actually married) was playing away from home. He's going to be devastated.. Misplacing simple 5 yard passes. Corners won't be clearing the first man. His head won't be in the game. How you and the club approach things will have an impact on how he recovers.

Obviously, that's an example, but something similar maybe. Obviously SI would need to keep it clean though.

I always assumed that off-pitch trouble is indicated when a player's morale suddenly drops to "Very Poor" for no apparent reason.

At the start of creating a new game with your profile, you should be able to choose a selection of players/staff that you like and dislike, say about 3 each or so. There are staff/players I don't like and therefore should be able to add this to my profile. Additionally, you should be able to change your dislike's and like's whenever you like because as your save progresses, you favoured/unfavoured personnel is likely to change. Staff and players choice of personnel in the game changes so why can't yours? Also, you can added a favoured club, why not more and also why not disliked clubs as well? This would more than likely stop unfavoured clubs from approaching you which does happen on fm.

Add feature like "Edit The Existing Competition Structure" in "Add Nations Rules" tab. So we can edit match rule like number of subs, discipline rules, etc.

When your assistant manager picks a bench, they shouldn't always pick 1 goalie, 4 defenders, and 2 strikers.

I'm not sure if the game does this or someone has suggested this but I think since the game is mostly about looking for players and try to get the better of their abilities, the game, whenever a player is private tutored by a senior member with good stats, for example determination or influence, the tutored player should be able to raise his potential ability instead of raising his stats.

Yeah its pretty ridiculous that people get to do what they want with their own purchased product, we should do everything we can to stop this abuse of freedom! :p

Probably been mentioned already but the ability to cancel subs!