Championship Manager 2010

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
After laying dormant for a little while, championship manager 2010 has been in the process of being made for 2 years.

I am to understand that you can manage in leagues far below the blue square now, and that there is now a unique way to set up your set pieces, it is also the first edition manager game to come out for the 2010 season arriving in our stores during september.

ive got to be honest with you, cm10 looks very good, i will now have to buy both cm10 and fm10 to compare.

any information about cm10 add to this thread.

screenshots of cm10.

View attachment 9132

View attachment 9133

View attachment 9134

View attachment 9135

yea i think your right there, i am going to have to buy both games as well i think, it looks very good, now i think that FM has a serious rival in the gaming world.

i know, lately fm has dominated the managment games on all systems, some have tryed such as football director for ds, pro evo manager game, fifa manager... but now championship manager is back, the last championship manager game i bought was champ manager 5, i installed it, hated it... threw it away and bought my first football manager game, but before that i had bought ever cm game since cm 3, so i am deffiently going to buy this one and re kindle the magic lol

Will you be able to manage lower than the Blue Square North/South in FM2010?

Will you be able to manage lower than the Blue Square North/South in FM2010?

no news of that for me, i haven't heard even a rumor about it, but i always wanted to manage my beloved tonbridge angels, i used to play for them as a youth, but had a bit of a falling out with the manager aha... but thats another story, anyway... they nearly were promoted to the blue square south this year but lost in the playoff final, now i will be able to manage them on cm10. i know the team inside out, and i used to go and watch the full team play alot at the longmead stadium as its £2 to get in and just up to road.

Well good luck with them on CM10!:) Hopefully can manage lower than B S North/South on FM2010 kinda fancy having a go with Long Eaton Utd.lol

well im still going to buy fm10, because with out a doubt i still think it will be better but meh, no harm in buying both if you can

cm went right out of favour with me as soon as they split si games and eidos. Will play the demo but dont get your hopes up

Ill follow SI to the ends of the earth,and it totally has nothing to do with the box full of FM09 merchandising gear they sent me lol.

There is no point owning any other management game in my opinion,you will always go back to FM in the end.

Ill follow SI to the ends of the earth,and it totally has nothing to do with the box full of FM09 merchandising gear they sent me lol.

There is no point owning any other management game in my opinion,you will always go back to FM in the end.

was probally once said about championship manager mate.

Well i played the original CM games so i'm gonna be sticking with FM!:)

It has taken 2 years to make if this is not the best football manager game ever ill kill my self lol

It looks beautiful ...

All right, I guess that two football managers to completely destroy my life is ok ...

was probally once said about championship manager mate.
It was SI who made Champo great,it was their game,now their game is called Football Manager.

Its a bit like The Beatles ,if George and Ringo split from John and Paul and it was George and Ringo who kept the Beatles name most would follow John and Paul.

It was SI who made Champo great,it was their game,now their game is called Football Manager.

Its a bit like The Beatles ,if George and Ringo split from John and Paul and it was George and Ringo who kept the Beatles name most would follow John and Paul.

lol excellent analysis.

wat name would johna and paul have chosen though?