Championship Manager 2010

lol excellent analysis.

wat name would johna and paul have chosen though?

errr bit off topic to be honest with you.. i know that they made cm great, i think i also stated that i played cm5 and threw it away... so dont take this thread as me saying cm is better than fm, i think its quite ignorant for people to slam this game before they have even played it :P

i played all the old cm games too. but fm seemd to take the heart and soul when it split, cm has been a very poor game ever since then. maybe this one will be better.

aha im not saying cm > fm, i will choose fm > cm anyday, just saying i am going to play the game.

im gonna have a go at cm though, the set pieces seem very in depth. thats the only area (apart from the usual gripes of poor media/player/manager interaction) where fm lacks imo

Ohh Shut up Leeum. When is the demo out anyone?

i'm quite interested to see what they have made of this one.

FM is the best, even if CM is looking interesting. At the end of the day, SI made CM when I used to but now they make FM so I will stick to FM.

i had cm 08 it was so easy i got bored of it won everything every year

played champ manager all the way p until 2006 when i got fm but still brought it in 2007 and it was too easy and i dont like the look of that one

Cant understand most peoples reactions to this. Leeum - thanks for posting it. I wouldnt have known otherwise. The training and set pieces look quite good. Maybe it will be rubbish but Im thinking of having a go nonetheless.

I used play Pro Evo Soccer religiously but I got Fifa 09 as a gift. I actually quite like both of them. Im sure its a similar thing with CM and FM. Lot of narrow mindedness here.

Cant understand most peoples reactions to this. Leeum - thanks for posting it. I wouldnt have known otherwise. The training and set pieces look quite good. Maybe it will be rubbish but Im thinking of having a go nonetheless.

I used play Pro Evo Soccer religiously but I got Fifa 09 as a gift. I actually quite like both of them. Im sure its a similar thing with CM and FM. Lot of narrow mindedness here.

aha nah people like kris and jp were just messing mate, but i know what you mean about people being closed minded about this.

since the games split, fm was miles ahead, but each year CM has gotten a lot better, naturally FM would be better to start with because they got to keep the original coding, CM had to make there own from scratch
I will be buying CM 2010 though

Championship manager

hey i just downloaded the championship manager 2010 demo and i think its shocking i think the pictures over sell it has anyone else downloaded it ?

Back