Championship Manager 2010

I think its good, first championship manager i've played and loving the 3d match lol

how long can u play it for..... i mean like is it a half a season?

I'm not buying Football Manager 2010 I don't think. I'm going to take alternative years for the Football Games so after Championship Manager comes out I'll be inactive till next year :)

I have never had a championship manager b4 and i think i might go for championship manager this year, and maybe go back for football manager next year. Depends on what the demo is going to be like for football manager.

Ahh, reminds me of the good old day of CM5/6 on Ps2. :) Trying the demo just now but will definitely be buying FM10 this year, though possibly both.

I prefer FM.. I've played the demo but it's not that good, CM has been the same ever since SI left.. And it's kind of an in-between of FM and FIFA Manager which is just the most horrible thing ever.. I do like the eidos guys.. But this game is too boring! And wayyyy too overly-complicated..

i played the demo i thought the graphics in match where awesome with over head kicks and back heels etc, more real life like movement but i thought the game apart from that was rather poor

cm4 was the first management game i ever played,been stuck to management games ever since

Last edited:
im gonna wait till a FM2010 demo or w/e till i make a judgment cuz atm i've found the CM2010 layout difficult to adjust to and also as im not very good at picking out good players just from stats and i rely 90% on scout reports i dont think thats in CM2010 althouth the match engine is EPIC also i like the training from the looks of it the tactics will be similer between CM2010 and FM2010 but another thing im not getting used to is transfers

Just pre-ordered it now, I mean it's only £14.99 so I might as well. Here's a link for anyone who wants it at £14.99 I think they are sending me an email at 00:01 tommorow so I can download it :)

I hope it's good. By the way this link goes to GAME.co.uk

http://game.gamesplanet.com/produit.html?product_id=1535&category_id=15

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Oh I didn't read that guys thread above :/ That sucks... Wait.. Do we seriously have to pay for updates on this game?