Championship starting today- NOW

Ok, first join the game mate, it is underway.

Eh? Try restarting your hamachi.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Join up guys, the game is going really well.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Anyone?

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Anybody up for a game now? We could play til late today...

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:45 PM ----------

Game starts at 2pm today lads.

aha i'll sponsor you if you want. my game is starting 3rd season now.

Thanks mate. Would you mind joining our league? I intentionally put the starting times as 2-6pm so as to not conflict with other leagues such as your own.

Sure thing mate. We will be starting from 2pm, 1 hour from now.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Starting in a few minutes...

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Come on guys, no one is on!!

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Game is underway with 7 players playing. This is fun. You can join now, still in July

Thanks mate. Would you mind joining our league? I intentionally put the starting times as 2-6pm so as to not conflict with other leagues such as your own.

i would but im normally busy during the day and working at night, which is why my times are so late. i will put a message on my thread telling players if that want an earlier game to join yours though, good luck with it

Thanks mate.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Guys add me on MSN rather than contacting me on Hamachi because i don't always check the messages.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

First fixture results and opening day league table posted. Transfers will be posted at the end of the transfer window.

****, i am ashamed to say i lost :(

**** u Rahat rushing me :p

I love this league comon peeps join!

I opted for the biggest challenge in the league by taking on my beloved Nottingham Forest

Not the best of starts - lost 1-0 to the Sheep but a confident Carling Cup win at home to Bury 4-1 should be the turning point as my first choice players are now returning from injury......

WHO SAID I'M GOING DOWN???

Last edited:
As expected a confident 3-1 win at home for Newcastle at St James Park against a weak Leicester team followed by a routine 5-0 demolition of Morecambe in the first round of the Carling cup.

Up we go, Up we go.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Transfer window activity added.

well im doing ok 1 win and a draw against newcastle hahahaha,

still gettin used to the boro way so ill be improving soon

Great Game so far......shame my team are rubbish!!

Need to get more people involved!!!

The season is just getting into full swing now the transfer window has closed!!!

Put your money on Coventry going down with me! lol

As far as Transfers go....I've been fairly busy....with no money.....Tristan on a Free hopefully will be a stroke of genius.......and my 3 young loanee's will hopefully pay divident in the final stages of the season!!! FINGERS CROSSED!

Last edited:
As you may be aware Newcastle are facing a crisis and action needs to be taken- immediately. So what should be done? Well first of all i got rid of Barton and with that money i bought in Celestini, an experienced DM, and Skjelbred, a hot norwegian prospect. With limited funds of £4 million i asked for more money and ofcourse the foolish Newcastle board would agree despite their situation. With now a balance of 8 million i managed to buy Donovan whilst getting rid of Smith and to add to this i captured Simek, another veteran.

All in all i am pleased with the business, especially with the capture of David Beckham. What a massic coupe that was. Hopefully his shirt sales will up the income

-Peace.

6 players injured, it's gonna be real hard for me :(

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Good session 2day, can't wait for tommorow :)