Championship starting today- NOW

Well my few signings have done well so far oscholroli (spelling is wrong) has been great and pavone just scored his first goal so he will improve.

All in all a great day with us climbing the league to secure the auto spot for promotion

Game got underway exactly at 2pm. We're still taking in players and are in September now.

Had an epic game against Sheff Utd (Vaughany). Took the lead, he equalised and went in front in the second half. 3 minutes of added time and i score in the 92nd minute to take home a point.

N.f.f.c

A hard earned point away at Sheff Wed gives me the opportunity to keep my head just above the water (just outside the drop zone) I'm ok when all my players are fit.....5 of first 11 injured is a joke!!

I just hope my board are patient with me as when I start firing on all cylinders I worry for you lot!!!!

Sure thing mate.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Guys Harpal has retired from QPR after his team got off to a horrendous start. The job is currently vacant...

Was just wondering if there was any room for another player? I would be interested in playing as Derby County.

Never mind, just saw the above post.

Or room for two :D? Could be QPR or Watford if any of them are free?

Derby is taken but QPR and other teams are available.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Yh mate, add me on MSN: [email protected]

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Mate, Derby is free because Seano backed out.

Turning it around for QPR. Nearly won two out of two, if not for that last minute equalizer.

Lost my first game to QPR then drew 1-1 against Ipswich.

I'm really interested in joining this network game :) This would be my 1st network game! Just a few warnings that I cant play on Saturdays (ever) and if I cant make a day I would notify you! I've read all of the guides but would need a bit of help just for me to get used to it!

I will post on this thread tomorrow to see what team I am, if I decide to join :)

Ryan

Ok, course you can join mate. Add me on msn: [email protected]

Unfortunately the game is not on on fridays and saturdays as i have work.

Cheers Rahat :) I will add you on MSN asap! Shame I cant be my beloved Crystal Palace :p But oh well :) This looks a very fun, well run league!

Ryan

Yes mate, all the lads having great banter on MSN. One of our guys playing with Coventry was winning 2nil only to lose 3-2 lol.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Mate you actually might have a chance to be Palace because Kunle hasn't showed up today so we'll see.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Bit of bad news, your Palace have 6 points on the board 15 games into the season and sit bottom place.