Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Would you anyway?

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Na, just wanna change my picture..

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of a charitable event, but how does this prevent violence against children? I'll change my avatar soon nonetheless.

New a mod would come and try **** on this. Donations are unrealistic, this is just fun and easy......

you spelt pointless and unhelpful wrong.

How is me/anyone seeing people have a Pokemon character or the like as their avatar, meant to stop me/anyone punching a kid in the face?

Change your fm-base avatar to a cartoon character from your
childhood
and invite your friends to do the same, for the NSPCC. Until
Monday (December 6th), there should be no human faces on fm-base, but
an invasion of memories. This is a campaign to prevent violence against
......children

Incorporated this from a facebook campaign, thought it was a pretty cool and fun thing to do for charity, so why not bring it to my dear old base :)

a couple of people putting cartoons they watch now...

Seems Eds beat me to Recess.

Shame, but Mikey > *.

I like the idea of a charitable event, but how does this prevent violence against children? I'll change my avatar soon nonetheless.
By reminding people of how lucky we were to be able to watch these shows as youngsters, and to realise that not everyone gets this luxury. Might make people more aware/wanna donate etc... just a bit of fun anyway..

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

How is me/anyone seeing people have a Pokemon character or the like as their avatar, meant to stop me/anyone punching a kid in the face?
Where?

He is only trying to help raise awareness and also get a bit of banter going, **** sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.