Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Would you anyway?

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Na, just wanna change my picture..

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been abusing members a lot recently Redders. Going against Forum rules when you should be setting the example as an Admin/Moderator (whichever you are).

Only the 'tards.

No it wasn't the first thing you had said i could see your logic in that, it was the second post(I think) that you were taking the ****.
And "super tard" c'mon if your going to resort to insults at least come up with something half decent. Anyway we are going way off topic so lets just drop it.

I stand by my insult.

Still not changing my avatar.

I have changed mine to Scooby. I liked Scooby when I was younger. Out of curiosity Redders do you have a favourite cartoon character from your childhood? Just wondering because people seem to be bothered that you aren't changing your avatar.

I have changed mine to Scooby. I liked Scooby when I was younger. Out of curiosity Redders do you have a favourite cartoon character from your childhood? Just wondering because people seem to be bothered that you aren't changing your avatar.
No one's bothered, we couldn't give a ****, just want him to get off the thread really....

Fairly Odd Parents DURR

Only the 'tards.

I stand by my insult.

Even if they were idiots, tards', whatever you want to call it, you still are the admin, so you should behave like one .. Just my opinion ..

Only the 'tards.

I stand by my insult.

Again with the insults...

Nobody is saying you have to change your avatar. If you don't want to, then come off the thread and don't take part like I'm sure many other members are doing. Never understood why people like to make a point when there's no need to.

Don't like the idea, don't take part. Simple really.

It's just for fun. If no one else does it, it's not a bad thing to do. Stop talking to them like they've blown up a house.

this is annoying now...

'Redders hasn't changed his avatar and called me a super 'tard'

get over it

Gonna close this now, just become sour and people either insulting or moaning about insults....

Good while it lasted.

Again with the insults...

Nobody is saying you have to change your avatar. If you don't want to, then come off the thread and don't take part like I'm sure many other members are doing. Never understood why people like to make a point when there's no need to.

Don't like the idea, don't take part. Simple really.

Fine choice with paedo bear in a thread supporting the NSPCC by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.