Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Would you anyway?

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Na, just wanna change my picture..

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes alot to make me change my tiger...

Done...

you lot made it hard to think of one that hasn't already been done, but i got there in the end :$

Was so tempted to go with the ginge off 'The Magic School Bus', but I didn't want people thinking I was one. :)

images

4 people going to donate because of this? Seems pretty helpful....

I believe I have just trumped myself..

Bro just reminded me of our fave! Cow and Chickennnnnn

I was very close to picking this:

caterpillar-3.jpg

Redders I will unleash a Kamehameha on your *** if you don't change your avatar :p

How can nobody of picked the mighty Carebears :O

Redders I will unleash a Kamehameha on your *** if you don't change your avatar :p

Pass.

My point has been made, which was. People were just changing their avatar for the sake of changing their avatar. It may as well have been called the "lol lets look at old cartoons" thread.

I think this was conceeded when the OP was amended to include a donation link, and a poll about donating.

(K)

Pass.

My point has been made, which was. People were just changing their avatar for the sake of changing their avatar. It may as well have been called the "lol lets look at old cartoons" thread.

I think this was conceeded when the OP was amended to include a donation link, and a poll about donating.

(K)

Some people may have just changed their avatar for a joke, but it also gets people thinking and raises awareness about these kind of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.