• Would you anyway?

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Na, just wanna change my picture..

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SSJ_Goku___Kamehameha_by_eggmanrules.png

Coming at ya :p In all honesty I agree with you about changing your avatar for the **** of it, it's why I have done it :)

Some people may have just changed their avatar for a joke, but it also gets people thinking and raises awareness about these kind of things.

Don't be a mongo. There was no mention of the NSPCC apart from in the opening post where it just said "nspcc".

Pass.

My point has been made, which was. People were just changing their avatar for the sake of changing their avatar. It may as well have been called the "lol lets look at old cartoons" thread.

I think this was conceeded when the OP was amended to include a donation link, and a poll about donating.

(K)
And also when the poll proved that at least 5 people are going to donate because of this. So just being stubborn isn't going to make your point anymore valid. Fair enough the OP didn't have a lot of rambling about the NSPCC because then I doubt it would have had 100 posts in an hour. 5 people are going to donate so if you can find someway of arguing that this is pointless and unhelpful I would love to hear it.

That response just highlights how you don't have a logical answer to what I said.
I agreed that people will use it as a joke(probably most people), but you have to acknowledge that this will encourage people to donate and i'm sure some people will and as long as someone takes notice then that can be counted as a success.

Suprised this many people care that much about redders opinion tbh.

Suprised this many people care that much about redders opinion tbh.
I care that he won't admit it has been worthwhile, when he categorically said it was a pointless and useless activity. Typical stubborn **** admin.

the only bad thing is I grew up on so many cartoons from the late 80s to 90s & I don't know which one to pick (ah)

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

change it to Thundercats (first amie I ever watched and it rules to this day)

Redders is just a killjoy.

I agree with him really.

Until I highlighted the fact that it wasn't benefiting the NSPCC and made a fuzz, the charity and what they stand for had not been mentioned, a donation link hadn't been provided and the whole discussion was about who has the best cartoon.

All facts^

Sure there wasn't a link, but it was the way you went about it, trying to funny and take the **** out of what the OP had said.

Sure there wasn't a link, but it was the way you went about it, trying to funny and take the **** out of what the OP had said.

How so?

I said the NSPCC would prefer donations.

Is that taking the **** of trying to be funny?

You're like some kind of new super 'tard.

How so?

You've been abusing members a lot recently Redders. Going against Forum rules when you should be setting the example as an Admin/Moderator (whichever you are).

How so?

No it wasn't the first thing you had said i could see your logic in that, it was the second post(I think) that you were taking the ****.
And "super tard" c'mon if your going to resort to insults at least come up with something half decent. Anyway we are going way off topic so lets just drop it.

How so?

I guess Stann just doesn't like the idea of any sort of comment against his topic as he's trying to make a nice difference :). I'm donating definitely,

really, it makes no difference if people change their avatar or not...

the important thing here would be to donate, which Redders could do or not do if he wishes, regardless of his avatar

really, it makes no difference if people change their avatar or not...

the important thing here would be to donate, which Redders could do or not do if he wishes, regardless of his avatar
No but it's a fun way of getting people on the thread and involved. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.