Change your avatar scam by paedofiles?

• Thread starter Thread starter mrjack41
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to me like you are one of the people who likes to believe in conspiracy theories. Yes it could be a group of paedophiles but a lot more likely it is just a group of people trying to help the NSPCC because it's a good cause. Do you also believe that the Americans bombed themselves and it wasn't terrorists.... ;)

Do you also believe that the Americans bombed themselves and it wasn't terrorists.... ;)

Haha funny guy :P

I remember my electronics teacher saying that they bombed themselves, blamed it on Al-Qaeda so they have a reason to star a war so they can get oil from their countries? The funny thing is that he's muslim.

Just as a precaution, and also so I can support the cause I have changed my facebook photo to this...

herbert.jpg

The site said the original message was in Greek and translated to "From the 16th to the 20th of November, we shall change our profile pictures to our favourite cartoon characters. The purpose of this game is to remove all photos of human for a few days from Facebook."

of course, if you're the kind of person who cant see the good in anything then feel free to start a rumour about paedophiles...

oh wait

Last edited:
seems to me like you are one of the people who likes to believe in conspiracy theories. Yes it could be a group of paedophiles but a lot more likely it is just a group of people trying to help the NSPCC because it's a good cause. Do you also believe that the Americans bombed themselves and it wasn't terrorists.... ;)

I am not usually a conspiracy-theorist but, this one sorta took me by storm lol

Anyway, I'm pulling out of this argument, and if you want to see suspicion where there is good will and innocence, have fun with that.

of course, if you're the kind of person who cant see the good in anything then feel free to start a rumour about paedophiles...

oh wait

Where did you get that from? :0

What a fantastic thread. Made me chuckle.

Stupid campaigns like this have been around since the Internet began. Have you not noticed how it always seems to be 'love your daughter week' every other week?

This was prob just started by some person who thought they would change their pic to a cartoon and got their lame message out to their 6000 friends, who I'm sure they know personally, and then some of the friends did it etc... etc... Adults like to remember cartoons from their past so its no wonder it's been so successful. It was NOT started by a group of pedophiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back